Popular Tags: [View All]
Joseph Schmoll
United States
Raleigh
NC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello everyone.

So we recently played the Dearly Departed scenario and I had a question related to something that happened toward the end. It will be in the following spoiler text.

Again. Spoilers.

Spoiler (click to reveal)
So we had disabled the machine and had her reveal herself on the map as a Cult Leader. We got the message that we needed to eliminate her and then we'd solve the scenario/mystery/whatever you'd like to call it. As our next player took their actions to move in to attack, the app suddenly told us we'd lost and the mystery was NOT COMPLETE. We got an ending cutscene and that was that.

What was it that triggered the game loss? I'm still not entirely sure. I'd imagine it had something to do with too much time passing or something? Does anyone have any experience or idea? Just looking for some clarification.

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Walkley
United Kingdom
Birmingham
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I've played this once and found it to be really buggy. I posted in the expansion forum to see if anyone else was having problems and this might confirm it. I'm now torn between making do and playing again, or waiting to until it is properly fixed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Schmoll
United States
Raleigh
NC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the information!

I'm still not sure whether it was a bug or an unseen timer.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Walkley
United Kingdom
Birmingham
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hah, yeah, I don't know if it helped you much! But when I play again I'll keep an eye out for what you mention.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vandal Thorne
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
Any news on this? Happened to us last night while we were playing. Sad thing is, we could have won in just a turn or two more effort...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.