Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joshua Christensen
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So when is this going to Kickstarter?

I thought I read that it would happen in late October but that doesn't seem to be the case. Any idea on a firm date for this?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathaniel Tseng
msg tools
mb
Hi Joshua,

The Kickstarter will begin Nov 14th. Also, we recently changed the game's name to Terrene Encounters to avoid confusion with other existing titles (the bgg page may not be updated yet), so be on the lookout for that.

Cheers,
Nathaniel
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Pratt
Australia
Hervey Bay
Queensland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Fingers crossed for being able to include the original in the pledge and being able to ship to Australia!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Christensen
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Has another date been announced for this yet? I've got my fingers crossed that this thing finally goes down in January.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Solis
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey everyone,

Just wanted to give an update on whats going on. Unfortunately we hit a big delay and we are still working through it. This is still happening. We really want to get all the bumps out BEFORE kickstarter so we deliver timely. Over this delay we have made the game better and better and I'm really proud of how its coming out! I can't wait to share it with you all.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Solis
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Happening July 7th, 2017.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Skolo
Netherlands
R`dam
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
GCFOX wrote:
Happening July 7th, 2017.

noooooot

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.