$30.00
Adam Butler
United States
White Sands Missile Range
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1) How do you use hero packs? Do you just replace one of the turtles with them? The only rules I found pertaining to them is that Splinter and Casey cannot be used in books 3 and 4 respectively.

2) In the second scenario of the Bebop and Rocksteady campaign, it mentions Karai in the flavor text, but then shows Alopex in the villain pool- also, Alopex doesn't actually start on the map? So this raises two sub-questions: a) Is it supposed to be Karai or Alopex that you use? and b) Do major villains spawn the same way as villain figures when not starting on the map?

3) Human Bebop and Rocksteady don't seem to have any rules for using them, but I notice they're on some of the standard Street Thug cards- are they just meant to be stand-ins for the standard Street Thugs as nothing more than a cosmetic difference?

4) Is Ultimate Shredder supposed to be used in This Ends Now? He's never specifically mentioned, but the preceding comic panel shows the same image used on his card.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Dufficy
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
1) I believe you just sub them in for one or more of the turtles, unless something specifically says you can't use them as you stated.

2) I think there is a misprint on that adventure. I'm sure there will be an official ruling, but I think it was meant to be Karai instead of alopex on that scenario. I think the map may be misprinted as well as I think Karai would be in the place of the foot soldier standing closest to the bruisers (BB&RS). That's just a guess at the moment.

3) I asked the same question on FB, nothing official yet but it seems they are just interchangeable for the street thugs.

4) Ultimate shredder can be used instead of standard shredder for players who want a harder challenge.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Butler
United States
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Another thing I noticed about the scenario in the Beebop and Rocksteady campaign: Even if we assume one of the Foot Ninja were supposed to be Karai, that still leaves six of them on the board- but the scenario rules say that you're only supposed to have five total. Is that a mistake too? Or do you just remove minions over the pool limit?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Butler
United States
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A bump in hopes Kevin W will see this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Crawford
msg tools
Kevin has responded to this. She doesn't start on the map. The villain has to spawn her in at the end of the first round or whenever.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.