15 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Hot Deals » Hot Deals - Europe

Subject: arkham horror rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
A R
Denmark
flag msg tools
Arkham Horror seen at 25.6£ at book depository with free worldwide delivery!! it might change soon, so be quick
Crazy low price

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Reevo
United Kingdom
Ipswich
Suffolk
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Showing £44 now. Shame.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A R
Denmark
flag msg tools
not from where I am.. check the link directly

http://www.bookdepository.com/Arkham-Horror-Richard-Launius-...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James .
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
£44.16 from that link.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christiaan Meijer
Netherlands
Holland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe the difference in price has to do with your IP address. So it could be different depending on your geographical location.

For me it shows 35 GBP.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Johnson
United Kingdom
Derby
Derbyshire
flag msg tools
badge
INFECTED EGGS
mbmbmbmbmb
£44.16

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christiaan Meijer
Netherlands
Holland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It will probably show 44,16 for everyone one in the UK. For those outside it will probably show different prices depending on the location.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robbert Vervuurt
Denmark
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
meijerc wrote:
It will probably show 44,16 for everyone one in the UK. For those outside it will probably show different prices depending on the location.

£34.75 here in Denmark right now, so not the same as OP's price.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Willem Verhoef
Netherlands
Weert
Limburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Showing as 35.22 euro from the link, in the Netherlands

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Backes
Germany
flag msg tools
I want to play my way through every soloable tile placement game there is!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
wnverhoef wrote:

For me in Germany it shows 55,54 Euro - that's a whopping 50 GBP according to the Google unit conversion. So I got the highest price of all of you...

... did I win something?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Reevo
United Kingdom
Ipswich
Suffolk
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Cuparyk wrote:
wnverhoef wrote:

For me in Germany it shows 55,54 Euro - that's a whopping 50 GBP according to the Google unit conversion. So I got the highest price of all of you...

... did I win something?

Nope, but I'm feeling a tiny bit better about the price in the UK! Isn't there a way to do some IP mischief and make us all look like we're in the Netherlands?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Giedrius Z
Lithuania
flag msg tools
mbmb
ektopia wrote:
Cuparyk wrote:
wnverhoef wrote:

... did I win something?

Nope, but I'm feeling a tiny bit better about the price in the UK! Isn't there a way to do some IP mischief and make us all look like we're in the Netherlands?

Good news, guys, new Opera browser has build in free VPN (http://www.opera.com/blogs/desktop/2016/04/free-vpn-integrat...) and lucky for us, one of the locations happens to be Netherlands. So just download it, enable VPN and see price dropping in front of your eyes. Tried that myself, works like a charm! laugh It is really interesting to see how much prices can change for different countries.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Giedrius wrote:
So just download it, enable VPN and see price dropping in front of your eyes. Tried that myself, works like a charm! laugh It is really interesting to see how much prices can change for different countries.

The question now is whether they'll deliver to a 'spoofed' country!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Reevo
United Kingdom
Ipswich
Suffolk
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Giedrius wrote:
ektopia wrote:
Cuparyk wrote:
wnverhoef wrote:

... did I win something?

Good news, guys, new Opera browser has build in free VPN (http://www.opera.com/blogs/desktop/2016/04/free-vpn-integrat...) and lucky for us, one of the locations happens to be Netherlands. So just download it, enable VPN and see price dropping in front of your eyes. Tried that myself, works like a charm! laugh It is really interesting to see how much prices can change for different countries.

Well I never!

Through Opera mine comes at 35.22 euros. Well that's better than £44!

Strange though, I looked up another game - assuming that it would also be cheaper - it was 24% off thereabout 35% in the UK version! Can't work that one out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrien Boyeldieu
United Kingdom
Glasgow
-
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
man at arms wrote:
Arkham Horror seen at 25.6£ at book depository with free worldwide delivery!! it might change soon, so be quick
Crazy low price

I think the bold part might be what affects the cost of it reaching us. It's only "free shipping" because they've already included it based on your IP address.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.