7 Posts

Tiny Epic Western» Forums » General

Subject: Location mat sleeving?? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Marco Antonio
Honduras
flag msg tools
Has anybody sleeved their location mats?? If so how did you do it? What options are there if any? They are not tiles so I am afraid Ill end up scratching or wearing them down from play :/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Mazzone
United States
Maspeth
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe Gamelyn Games directly sells large sleeves for the mats in all their games ..

http://www.gamelyngames.com/games/tiny-epic-card-sleeves/

thumbsupthumbsup
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason W.
United States
Madera
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
All the Tiny Epic games use the Mayday Sleeves # MDG-7148. Made for Tiny Epic games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dusty Craine
United States
Linden
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know of any sleeves that would work for the location mats. The sleeves mentioned by the other two users work great for your boss mats, and the rest of the big cards for Tiny Epic games, like TEG's galaxy mats, but those location mats aren't a typical size.

I haven't heard of anything unless you wanted to have them laminated and then trim the extra off. If you happen to find a custom solution that works, please let us know.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Frigerio
United States
Antelope
California
flag msg tools
|*...******...*|
badge
HEEEEEEEEEELLLP MEEEEEEEEEE..AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
If you dont wany to laminate, get sleeves big enough to fit the mats in, use an impulse sealer on the edges, and trim the excess. All the benefits of a sleeve, without the potential damage of the laminator. Need to replace? Trim off an edge and slide the location mat out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason W.
United States
Madera
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jasonw91 wrote:
All the Tiny Epic games use the Mayday Sleeves # MDG-7148. Made for Tiny Epic games.

Yes, sorry. These are for the boss mats. Don't know any available for the location mats, especially due to the shape and size.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco Antonio
Honduras
flag msg tools
Thanks guys. Yeah I was looking into something like Michael said. I have some simple plastic bags that I bought on the supermarket and that where large enough to fit the mats. So I went online and ordered a mini heat sealer (their cheap) and Im gonna try to trim/seal them in the mats shape and then just trim any excess with an exacto. Im waiting on the sealer to arrive, so I´ll let you guys know how it went.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.