Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Christian Klinton
Sweden
Mölnlycke
-
flag msg tools
mb
I was wondering how balanced the old heroes are with the new rules. I will casual but having both v1 and v2 makes me wanna setup a two board game for people to try it out.

Can you play the old heroes with the new rules and get a fairly equal chance so to say?

I was thinking of using demonic rewards from 2.0 and 1.0 or frigost, whichever makes most sense? Maybe I can recruit some new opponents

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Mason
United Kingdom
Stoke-on-Trent
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I imagine from what I have seen of the rules changes the previous cards will be as balanced as they have been previously (leaves space for opinions on how well balanced different cards were )
A lot depends on how you want to play, i put teams together based on themes or who I want to try out, not as competitive teams.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Klinton
Sweden
Mölnlycke
-
flag msg tools
mb
masonap wrote:
I imagine from what I have seen of the rules changes the previous cards will be as balanced as they have been previously (leaves space for opinions on how well balanced different cards were )
A lot depends on how you want to play, i put teams together based on themes or who I want to try out, not as competitive teams.

Wanna play rather casual but with as "right" rules as possible. I could really use some practice in Krosmaster pc game but they seem to have pre-2.0 rules.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.