$30.00
$20.00
$5.00
$15.00
Tue Akio
msg tools
My friends and I got hooked up with this game so much that we almost played it continously everyday. We tend to give everyone a fair time to think so each session for 3 players last about 7 hours for us. There was a time when we played it 24 hrs continuously.

Now one guy is staying in another country half way around the globe. We're trying to find suitable time for all and play it online through Tabletop simulator. None of my friends including me wants to play the version on boardgaming-online because of the plain graphics. So it's left for us that the ipad version of this game is going to serve well with both reduction in game time and nice graphic.

I'm dying to try out the ipad version. Even if it's still in beta. Is there any chance ? If not, is there any concrete time when we can play this version ?

I'm checking the IOS news page of BGG everyday wishing there is any news about this ...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Liu
United States
Irvine
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Play on BGO, it's free and works great. I play on mobile like 90% of the time too
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tue Akio
msg tools
I will probably try a few sessions on it. The graphic really puts me off

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
El-ad David Amir
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
icyrainz wrote:

They require some getting used to but once you get them the minimal design is an advantage. It's also one of the reasons running this on a phone is easy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Jablonovsky
msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
some new info from Vlaada on TTA digital is here:

http://statelyplay.com/2016/11/11/vlaada-chvatil-talks-about...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Engels
United States
Carmel
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
IirionClaus wrote:
icyrainz wrote:

They require some getting used to but once you get them the minimal design is an advantage. It's also one of the reasons running this on a phone is easy.

I second this. I've played about 40 games on BGO and the interface truly is very functional. I'll actually have to adjust to the official app when that comes around!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.