Popular Tags: [View All]
Maher Sagrillo
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb

The Cryptic Explorers Kickstarter is NOW LIVE!

Check it out and share with your friends!

Thank you:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/tempesttome/cryptic-exp...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grendel's Mother
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Good luck there, gentlemen. Going forward on the second time around.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maher Sagrillo
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Much appreciated!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ぶる ぶるっ
msg tools
Night fell and the hours dragged on, but still we murmured to each other of the King and the Pallid Mask, and midnight sounded from the misty spires in the fog-wrapped city.
badge
We spoke of Hastur and of Cassilda, while outside the fog rolled against the blank window-panes as the cloud waves roll and break on the shores of Hali.
mbmbmbmbmb
Maher, the free shipping on that two pack of Cryptic Explorers, does that apply to international backers as well? Seems too good to be true...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russell -
msg tools
Backed, on my old man's kickstarter account.

Cheers, and here's hoping we hit it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maher Sagrillo
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Kayne, thanks for the support! Yes it is free shipping on that pledge level, even to international backers. <3

Thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff McLeod
United States
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Shared this on my blog today . . . and upped my pledge! Invoking, invoking, invoking . . .
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maher Sagrillo
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Jeff,

Thanks a ton! We really appreciate it. Yeah it's... pretty hard to find this niche. We've advertised a lot and whatnot but the intersection of board game fans and metal is quite slim. We're doing our best though and will keep at it.

<3
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Davis - Personal
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
msagrillo wrote:
Hey Jeff,

Thanks a ton! We really appreciate it. Yeah it's... pretty hard to find this niche. We've advertised a lot and whatnot but the intersection of board game fans and metal is quite slim. We're doing our best though and will keep at it.

<3

Guys need to figure out how to get a piece of that Dungeon Degenerates fame right now.

I'm not big on social media, so I'm not sure how to spread the word more about this.

I backed it, and it looks awesome.

Might scratch that Cave Evil itch.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Go Away
msg tools
Not enough black/death metal feeling games out there.

I honestly backed this game before I even read the KS campaign. Saw the aesthetic and knew immediately it was right up my alley.

Shame it's lacking the minis of Necronauts though.

Regardless, count me in to spread this grimness to the frostbitten North of Canada!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maher Sagrillo
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
@Daniel and Brandon - Thank you guys! Really appreciate the support and passion for metal as well. \m/

Canada sounds nice... I'm from Kansas, and "Mid-Western Hunger" doesn't have quite the same ring to it...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Prewitt
United States
Granada Hills
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
D_Davis wrote:
msagrillo wrote:
Hey Jeff,

<3

Guys need to figure out how to get a piece of that Dungeon Degenerates fame right now.

I'm not big on social media, so I'm not sure how to spread the word more about this.

I backed it, and it looks awesome.

Might scratch that Cave Evil itch.

I've been active in DD since the beginning and have tried getting people from there to here. Think I've gotten a few...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Prewitt
United States
Granada Hills
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
msagrillo wrote:
Hey Jeff,

<3

I personally don't get why people don't like the monochrome thing. It's refreshing and cool. Not every game has to be about bright colors and farming.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just backed for the 59 dollar level due to your guys' enthusiasm for extreme metal and the Druid Lord shirt. I never back KS projects so this will be my first. Hope somethings comes about!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.