Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Enrico
Italy
Milano
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I backed this game at the hero level.
It arrived in these days and I saw that only 5 hero cards are included in mycopy.

They are:

The forger
The favourite
The brigand
The arsonist
The smuggler.

Is this right? I think that more heroes should be included ...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Game Steward
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mae68it wrote:
It arrived in these days and I saw that only 5 hero cards are included in mycopy.

They are:

The forger
The favourite
The brigand
The arsonist
The smuggler.

I just checked, and the complete list is:

Brigand, Favourite, Wizard, Deserter, Smuggler, Murderer, Forger, Arsonist, Pickpocket, Witch, Heretic, and Pirate.

The Murderer was only for those pledging at the "Lord" level, and the Arsonist and Counterfeiter (aka "Forger") were a $5 add-on.

***Edited to add a complete list of characters.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerry Tresman
United Kingdom
Christchurch
Dorset
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
GreenLaborMike wrote:
mae68it wrote:

They are:

The forger
The favourite
The brigand
The arsonist
The smuggler.

At the very least, you should also have:

Witch
Pickpocket
Deserter
Sorcerer
Pirate

There might be one or two others as well.

The reward/extra heroes I purchased were in a separate bag with a Hand written post card sized note. They were not in the shrink wrapped box. Check your packaging.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Van Wagoner
United States
Bluffton
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
and, i see there are US KS backers (i'm assuming) rec their games already...when did your game(s) arrive? thanks...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Enrico
Italy
Milano
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
John_VW wrote:
and, i see there are US KS backers (i'm assuming) rec their games already...when did your game(s) arrive? thanks...

Last week.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Game Steward
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
John_VW wrote:

According to the last update, they started US Shipping on October 28, and that's from Poland. So I wouldn't expect to receive the game (we ordered 10 copies, FWIW) for another week at least, although it's possible that a few people might receive it this week.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Piotr Konieczny
Poland
Katowice
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, since I am missing a bunch of Hero cards here is my attempt to figure out what am I missing, and how many there are total, and who should get what. I think others may find it useful, particularly if you ate trying to figure out what you may be missing.

Base game (from KS) states 4 Heroes (image proof) and pictures Witch, Pickpocket, Heretic and Deserter. One of the first stretch goals (33k) was +2 Hero cards (image proof). Rulebook states 6, so we should be getting six heroes in each copy. They are, however, not named anywhere in print.

My copy had (in the shrink wrapped box) 6 Hero cards: Deserter, Pirate, Wizard, Pickpocket, Heretic and Witch (that one in two identical copies, clearly an error - so technically I got 7). Anyway, this suggests that the +2 Hero cards we got from KS stretch goal are Pirate and Wizard.

Here is what I can figure out is the other hero cards I am missing are (including their alt names), correct me if I am wrong:
* Smuggler (should be received by every KS backer as a KS exclusive, image proof)
* for backers at Lord+ level (which includes me): Murderer (image proof)
* Brigand from the last stretch goal at 71k (image proof). Presumably, every KS backer should be getting the Brigand as an extra card.

* from mini-expansion (which I ordered): (link to official announcement on BGG) : Forger/Counterfeiter, Arsonist, Favorite. I guess Counterfeiter had its name changed to the Forger, and I guess Favorite was added to it later (originally it was supposed to be two cards, backer survey asks "Did you order the Counterfeiter+Arsonist mini expansion", and those are the two mentioned on KS as well, see image here)

So, the recap, the base game should come with 6 Heroes (which I got): Deserter, Pirate, Wizard, Pickpocket, Heretic and Witch. 3 others are from mini-expansion (Forger, Favorite, Arsonist). 2 are described as promos (Smuggler for generic KS, Murderer for Lord+ KS backers). Brigand is an unlocked stretch goal promo that presumably should be received by every backer. So, out of those, Forger, Favorite, Arsonist (exp) and Murderer (Lord level) are the only ones which some people may be missing; if you are missing anything else from the list of Deserter, Pirate, Wizard, Pickpocket, Heretic and Witch (6 base), and 2 promos for every KS backer (Smuggler, Brigand) then, well, you are missing something and should complain.

Final notes:
* let's recap this part: the base game was supposed to come with 4 Hero cards (presumably Witch, Pickpocket, Heretic and Deserter), and an early stretch goal made it into 6 (presumably the Pirate and the Wizard).
* The sorcerer was a the first new stretch goal card unclocked (at 46k, image proof). I guess the card name was changed to Wizard later.
* Same for The Pirate (stretch goal at 62k)
* Same for The Brigand (71k), through I guess it didn't make it into the rulebook which should state each copy of the game should come with 7 heroes, not 6.

So each copy of the game should come with:
* retail: 7 (SEVEN) Heroes: 4 (Witch, Pickpocket, Heretic and Deserter)+3 from stretch goals: Sorcerer/Wizard, Pirate and Brigand.
* KS edition only: +1 Smuggler
* KS Lord+ backers only: +1 Murderer
* Expansion: + 3 (Forger/Counterfeiter, Favorite, Arsonist)

And the total maximum number of heroes you can have is: 12

Uff. Now I am off to contact the publisher about my missing cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.