GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!

9,203 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
17 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
2 Posts

Exceed: Red Horizon – Reese & Heidi vs. Vincent & Nehtali» Forums » Strategy

Subject: Online card reference rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matthew Guze
United States
Redmond
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I played this game for the first time a week ago and as someone who loves fighting video and card games, I had a lot of fun with it. IMO it's the most accurate abstraction of a fighting video game in tabletop form, so great job!

I wanted to make some kind of a card reference since knowing both players' decks is really important, and I noticed the ones in the files aren't quite complete. I also wanted something I could easily share and access from my phone, so I made this:

http://tinyurl.com/ExceedFrameData

It's a Google Sheet with one page for each character released so far, including all of the promos. I tried to capture as much detail as I could while also trying to reduce the word count on some of the cards a little bit to save space. I've also tried to put notes/questions on things that looked ambiguous so it can be used as a mini-FAQ if it needs to as well. Let me know if I made any errors in the transcription! I'm also curious if anyone cares that I left the boost names out. I'd be happy to add them in later if there's demand. Any other feedback is appreciated, too!

Also for the curious: "frame data" is a term used in fighting video games to describe all of the nitty gritty properties of a given attack, like damage, startup time, cooldown, and more. I figured the name would be fitting for a document that described all of the cards in detail.

Happy fighting!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice work!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.