Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nick L
United States
Eagan
MN
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just a few things I didn't see in the rulebook for 2 player games.

1. Is turn order together or does it alternate? (Player 1 - Faction A, P2 - B, P1 - C, P2 - D) or does a player do both of their factions before the other player (P1 - A, B, P2 - C, D)?

2. For the First Faction marker, does this alternate between player or factions?

3. For the initial loot card draw, you deal 2 to each player. Is this 4 for each player in a 2 player game? Are the loot cards attached to the faction or are they attached to the player (and thus can be shared between the 2 factions)?

If anyone has insight to this, please let me know. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rocket Lee
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
Anarchocat vs paper riot vans!
mbmbmbmbmb
AladdinSane wrote:
Just a few things I didn't see in the rulebook for 2 player games.

1. Is turn order together or does it alternate? (Player 1 - Faction A, P2 - B, P1 - C, P2 - D) or does a player do both of their factions before the other player (P1 - A, B, P2 - C, D)?

2. For the First Faction marker, does this alternate between player or factions?

3. For the initial loot card draw, you deal 2 to each player. Is this 4 for each player in a 2 player game? Are the loot cards attached to the faction or are they attached to the player (and thus can be shared between the 2 factions)?

If anyone has insight to this, please let me know. Thanks!

Hey AladdinSane,

Thanks for your questions. Here are the answers for a 2-player game in the final version:

1. Each faction completes their entire turn (Step 1 form bloc + roll action dice, Step 2 faction actions, Step 3 police ops) before the next faction takes their turn. So, in the 2-player game you should decide the order of the factions and have each faction complete a turn before the next faction takes their turn.

2. At the end of each Sunrise phase, the first faction marker is passed to the faction on the left. So it's possible for Player 1 to be first faction 2 nights in a row, but not for the Neighbors to be first faction 2 nights in a row.

3. Deal 2 loot cards to each faction, not to each player. Loot cards are attached to the faction, not the player.

Hope this helps!
Rocket
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick L
United States
Eagan
MN
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome! Thanks. My wife and I had a great time playing it last night, it was close and we just barely lost...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rocket Lee
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
Anarchocat vs paper riot vans!
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome! Glad you had fun!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.