Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sean Chick (Formerly Paul O'Sullivan)
United States
New Orleans
Louisiana
flag msg tools
designer
Fag an bealac! Riam nar druid ar sbarin lann! Erin go Bragh! Remember Ireland and Fontenoy!
badge
Well, I'm afraid it'll have to wait. Whatever it was, I'm sure it was better than my plan to get out of this by pretending to be mad. I mean, who would have noticed another madman round here?
mbmbmbmbmb
Spoke with Tom and Mark and we are crafting a replacement rules to fix all issues. I am sorry it came to this but rest assured we are fast at work fixing all issues.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Replacement Game
Are there really that many problems? I have not followed the situation closely (my "get to it" pile is pretty tall). I am not trying to dig up issues but I only recall one counter and a couple of hexes called out wrong in the set up.

If we get reprints for all games with THAT level of issues I am going to need a bigger house!

I did briefly flip through the components and it certainly is an attractive game...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
New Orleans
Louisiana
flag msg tools
designer
Fag an bealac! Riam nar druid ar sbarin lann! Erin go Bragh! Remember Ireland and Fontenoy!
badge
Well, I'm afraid it'll have to wait. Whatever it was, I'm sure it was better than my plan to get out of this by pretending to be mad. I mean, who would have noticed another madman round here?
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Replacement Game
The issue is with the rules and we are working to get those fixed. I think today the plan going forward will be finalized.

I edited the post to mirror the circumstances now arising.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Aha. I did not get very far into the rules before life interrupted.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
New Orleans
Louisiana
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Rules fixes submitted. All will be well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Walker
United States
Henry
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
'65 Squad Level Combat in Vietnam. On Kickstarter!
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
Are there really that many problems? I have not followed the situation closely (my "get to it" pile is pretty tall). I am not trying to dig up issues but I only recall one counter and a couple of hexes called out wrong in the set up.

Not really. It's a beautiful game and an intriguing system. We made a couple of proofing errors, easily fixed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.