Recommend
1 
 Thumb up
 Hide
6 Posts

Burning Suns» Forums » General

Subject: PNP files - Which Cards are the back? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Martin DeOlden
United States
Chino
California
flag msg tools
badge
3D board game prints: www.3dhubs.com/service/3dgaming
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
The Artifact and Agent cards have defined cards for the backs but the Race cards do not.
Are these double sided with different backs each?
After the 80 in the file are the 81-160 cards the backs and are they set up exactly to go onto the first 1-80 in the file?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
non sequitur
United States
Elk Point
South Dakota (SD)
flag msg tools
Mandelbrot/Simurgh hybrid etc etc
badge
I made both of these fractals, hurray!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
tawnos76 wrote:
The Artifact and Agent cards have defined cards for the backs but the Race cards do not.
Are these double sided with different backs each?
After the 80 in the file are the 81-160 cards the backs and are they set up exactly to go onto the first 1-80 in the file?


Side note:

How do you acquire the print and play?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin DeOlden
United States
Chino
California
flag msg tools
badge
3D board game prints: www.3dhubs.com/service/3dgaming
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Terwox wrote:
tawnos76 wrote:
The Artifact and Agent cards have defined cards for the backs but the Race cards do not.
Are these double sided with different backs each?
After the 80 in the file are the 81-160 cards the backs and are they set up exactly to go onto the first 1-80 in the file?


Side note:

How do you acquire the print and play?


While the stl files are still being made you can get the entire game with cardboard ship standees from here:
http://www.suntzugames.com/store.html?utm_source=SunTzuGames...
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve
Montenegro
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
The race cards have 2 sides. One side is an one time ability, and one side is a treaty you can have with another player. The ability sides are all unique, but the treaty sides may or may not be unique, but are all similar. some races may have 2 technology treaties, while another will not have any, etc.

Also, yes, card 1 has card 81 as the back. Card 2 has card 82 as its back and so on. It can be a little confusing. One thing that helps, is that there are 8 cards per race, and all the treaty faces of cards for one race show the race, with only minor art changes between the different treaty types. The ability cards you can usually tell what race they belong to. Does that help?
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emil Larsen
Denmark
Faxe
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for the quick and precise response Steve

I hope that helped Martin, otherwise you're of course welcome to write me.
I can see that you managed the Burning Rome game very well.

Really cool!
Thank you for your interest in my games,
Best regards Emil
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin DeOlden
United States
Chino
California
flag msg tools
badge
3D board game prints: www.3dhubs.com/service/3dgaming
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
rawlinsusmc wrote:
The race cards have 2 sides. One side is an one time ability, and one side is a treaty you can have with another player. The ability sides are all unique, but the treaty sides may or may not be unique, but are all similar. some races may have 2 technology treaties, while another will not have any, etc.

Also, yes, card 1 has card 81 as the back. Card 2 has card 82 as its back and so on. It can be a little confusing. One thing that helps, is that there are 8 cards per race, and all the treaty faces of cards for one race show the race, with only minor art changes between the different treaty types. The ability cards you can usually tell what race they belong to. Does that help?


That helps perfectly. I can know start putting them together and sleeving them up.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.