Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
The War Chief
United States
Parkville
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
BRING ME THE HEAD OF SETH NEMEC AND RIK FALCH!!!!!!
badge
In Memorial: Moose, my dog. B:? D:01/13/16. He died peacefully surrounded by those who loved him. You will be missed.
mbmbmbmbmb
Just wondering if they are in the works?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Hackard
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
USAopoly has elected not to write Epic rules for their games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hunter Shelburne
msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They are not, no plans on Epic rules outside of house rules.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The War Chief
United States
Parkville
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
BRING ME THE HEAD OF SETH NEMEC AND RIK FALCH!!!!!!
badge
In Memorial: Moose, my dog. B:? D:01/13/16. He died peacefully surrounded by those who loved him. You will be missed.
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry to hear that.

Perhaps we can come up with our own.

The main problem is the lack of "classes" like in other versions of Munchkin, which seems to be the basis of the Epic rules. Anyone thought of any alternatives, like affiliations?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fred Sherman
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
Had some time to kill...

Munchkin Marvel Epic Rules

An epic game is won when a player reaches level 20. A player cannot go up to level 11 through 20 except by defeating a villain (monster).

Player who reach an epic level of 11 through 19 do not die. Instead of dying, they visit “Tahiti. It's a magical place." And drop to Level 10.

Change to Card Management:
Epic players may have up to 6 cards in their hand.

Changes to Turn Phases
Kick open the door
When an epic player kicks open the door and draws a villain card, the combat value of that villain ONLY is doubled. Cards that interfere with combat are not doubled.
Look for Trouble
The player plays a villain from his/her hand and the combat value of that villain ONLY is doubled.

Changes to Character Status
An epic player gains a second Affiliation. The player may now play two Team Up cards for up to 4 Affiliations. All other rules apply.

Changes to Ally
An epic player gains a second Ally. All other rules apply.

Changes to Items
An epic player adheres to the highest moral standards and will not cheat under any circumstances. Upon reaching Level 11, all cheat cards and associated items are discarded by the player.

Changes to Combat
An epic player who initiates combat gets +1 treasure for beating an epic villain.

Epic players hate asking for help. If an epic player is helped by a non-epic player, the epic player goes up one less level than the villain card allows and the non-epic player goes up one level. If an epic player is helped by another epic player, then no player goes up any levels. They may divide the treasures according to their agreement with one exception: the player who initiated combat will always get their +1 treasure.

Epic players are masters of stealth and may role the die a second time, one per turn, to Run Away, regardless of the number of villains.

Feedback is welcome

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicholas Roche
United States
Miami
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If someone can get me the base rules for the Role Cards I haven't seen (see list below) and the GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY Affiliation card (from MM3), I can extrapolate a set of Epic Rules that go along with the "base" Epic Rules from the "Epic Munchkin Rules" PDF available from SJG's online store, WAREHOUSE 23 (free download).

The Role Cards I have Epic Rules for at this point are:
ESPIONAGE AGENT
RECON AGENT
OPERATIONS AGENT
TECH AGENT
Need the names & base rule for the other two.

Thx all!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.