Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
8 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » Religion, Sex, and Politics

Subject: Trump Fluffer - Russia's Man On the Inside rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]

Madison
Wisconsin
msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmb
More ties between Trumpers and Mother Russia


http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/30370...

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/cover_story/...


https://twitter.com/search?q=trump+russian+server&ref_src=tw...


So BJ and JJ are Putin Fluffers?



 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorge Montero
United States
St Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
I'll take Manhattan in a garbage bag. With Latin written on it that says "It's hard to give a shit these days"
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
As someone that has zero love for Trump or the Republican Party, but has some actual understanding of computer security, I'd say that the facts in question do not really provide strong evidence of the Trump campaign working with Russia at all. If anything, if I found a machine redirecting its DNS traffic to a russian server, I'd assume the machine was hacked instead.

That in no way indicates that Trump is not working with Russia either: It's just not enough information to make a call. Now, whoever had access to the server doing this should have been able to dig and get a much better picture, but good luck getting that information.
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trey Chambers
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
hibikir wrote:

That in no way indicates that Trump is not working with Russia either: It's just not enough information to make a call.


Good thing the FBI would never make announcements based on tentative information so close to the election.

Oh wait.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
What do you call the Manchurian candidate, when he's russian?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pontifex Maximus
United States
CA
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
maxo-texas wrote:
What do you call the Manchurian candidate, when he's russian?


The Siberian Candidate?

(By the way that was a great movie, unlike the crappy remake)
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
G Rowls
msg tools
Mostly made up of spare parts and sarcasm!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
hibikir wrote:
As someone that has zero love for Trump or the Republican Party, but has some actual understanding of computer security, I'd say that the facts in question do not really provide strong evidence of the Trump campaign working with Russia at all. If anything, if I found a machine redirecting its DNS traffic to a russian server, I'd assume the machine was hacked instead.




That in no way indicates that Trump is not working with Russia either: It's just not enough information to make a call. Now, whoever had access to the server doing this should have been able to dig and get a much better picture, but good luck getting that information.


Hacked? they took the sever down , renamed it gave it new dns registration etc and within 3 days it was back talking to the same russian address. It is a communication channel for someone.

Now the question is is that channel for Trump or some one in his organisation and is it with or without his approval.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Madison
Wisconsin
msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:


Ooooh, one of your "balanced" news sources.

 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.