Popular Tags: [View All]
Shawn
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
questions:

1) I have a card in hand and an intersection marker on another tribe. When I resolve the marker can I choose to leave the tribe on the table where it is rather than take it into my hand?

2) if I gain a tribe card with another tribe card in my hand, do both sit in my hand for a moment, then I discard down to one?

3) I have tribe card in hand and use the "tribe expansion" border card to reveal the top Tribe card. Are my only choices to build it or discard it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon David
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
cardflopper wrote:
questions:

1) I have a card in hand and an intersection marker on another tribe. When I resolve the marker can I choose to leave the tribe on the table where it is rather than take it into my hand?

2) if I gain a tribe card with another tribe card in my hand, do both sit in my hand for a moment, then I discard down to one?

3) I have tribe card in hand and use the "tribe expansion" border card to reveal the top Tribe card. Are my only choices to build it or discard it?

1 - Yes. You may choose to take the action, or take no action.
2 - No. If you have a card in hand, you may not take another card.
3 - Yes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I played this for the first time today, but I got a few rules wrong like allowing a second tribe card in hand but requiring to discard down to one, which made the game a bit more forgiving

thanks for the quick answers!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco Schaub
Switzerland
Thun
Bern
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just to expand on number 1), you can do four things with a tribe card that has a marker on it:

1) Play the card
2) Take the card into your hand (if you have no card in your hand)
3) Discard the card
4) Return the marker without taking an action and leaving the card

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brodie
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
emptyset wrote:
Just to expand on number 1), you can do four things with a tribe card that has a marker on it:

1) Play the card
2) Take the card into your hand (if you have no card in your hand)
3) Discard the card
4) Return the marker without taking an action and leaving the card

Thanks for this. I was going to answer his original question, but couldn't remember if you had to discard it, or if you could leave it there without taking it.

Then I forgot to look it up

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.