$20.00
$15.00
$5.00
Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
10 Posts

Virgin Queen» Forums » Organized Play

Subject: Looking to start another 6-Player Campaign with ACTS/Vassal/Dropbox rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Lindsay
United States
Soquel
California
flag msg tools
Lucius Domitius Aurelianus Augustus...Restitutor Orbis!
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd like to organize another 6-player campaign game utilizing ACTS/Vassal/Dropbox for a PBEM game. I'd also like to limit this game to Intermediate to Experienced players of VQ that can commit to take ONE IMPULSE PER DAY.

I plan on starting another learning game soon for beginning players. If you are new to Virgin Queen, keep your eyes out for another post soon of you are interested in taking the leap into this fantastic game.

Please reply in this thread or PM me if you are interested with your email and ACTS handle.

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ingo B-D
Germany
Bielefeld
NRW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just won, he starts a new game.
Realy fast Jason.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carsten Jorgensen
Denmark
flag msg tools
If the start will be after November 7, then I would like to join (no time for diplomacy until after that day).

Powers: Spain or Protestant
ACTS: Carsten Jorgensen
Dropbox: carstensj@youmail.dk

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
KW Miller

St. Louis
Missouri
msg tools
I'm in! "Intermediate" sums me up nicely.

I imagine you have this already, but:

Dropbox: kwmiller@gmail.com
ACTS: Kyle Miller

No power preference; I'll happily play any of them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lord Austere
msg tools
Interested in joining. Plenty of table top experience, limited ACTS/Vassal, but I doubt it will be a problem. England is my power of preference.

PM with details will soon be send.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Lindsay
United States
Soquel
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We just need 2 more players and we're ready!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gonzalo Pro
Peru
flag msg tools
Count me in! I'd love to play anything but Spain as I already have two games with them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carsten Jorgensen
Denmark
flag msg tools
BraxtonBragg wrote:
We just need 2 more players and we're ready!

Monday should be the earliest to setup, if I am counted in this. I really don't have time before to do diplo (so I don't want the temptation to start planning it, if cards are dealt before ).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Narel
msg tools
Id love to join if there is still room for another player. My power preference doesnt matter

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Lindsay
United States
Soquel
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We have all 6 players. I'll send out an email with power selection and details. I will also set up Vassal and ACTS, but I won't deal cards until Monday per Carsten's request.

I'm also going to try and start another 6-player, as I've had a few other interested players contact me. You all are welcome to jump in on the other game if you would like. Just let me know.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.