Hide
3 Posts

Exceed: Red Horizon – Reese & Heidi vs. Vincent & Nehtali» Forums » Rules

Subject: Eva's upgrade questions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bogey Man
msg tools
1. Eva's Upgrade card has N/A as it's range and power, other attacks have 0 listed under them. Can I boost both these attributes or can I only boost ones that list 0s? If I can't, what are some practical uses of the upgrade card other than stalling?

Followup question - If you can boost it's range and power, and you hit an opponent with it, does it go in your gauge?

Followup to the followup question - Does Upgrade(without boosts) go into your gauge after it resolves?

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Magnus Poitier
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
N/A supersedes all other numbers, so you can't change it, no matter what boost you add to the attack.

If I'm not mistaken, the point of using upgrade is to force a strike, so that your opponent loses his boosts, while you keep yours
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron White
Australia
Bathurst
New South Wales
flag msg tools
Bennett from Brawl
badge
Slow and Thoughtful
mbmbmbmbmb
You have to hit your opponent to have your strike go to gauge. Because Upgrade gas N/A range and power it cannot hit, so cannot go to gauge. Hope that helps!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.