Subject: some question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Lee CholUng
South Korea
flag msg tools
I have some question

1) If I chose Lisboa as a initial vineyard during set-up
And wheather conditions is -2 (vintage tile)
Do I get 1 wine token or 3 wine token during set-up?

2) The rule(2016 vintage) on page 6 says:
"Also, you can have more than 1 Estate (and therefore more than 1 Region
Marker) in same region"
Example.....
first estate : Red in Lisboa(vineyard) / winery(bonus)
second estate : Red in Lisboa(vineyard) / winery(bonus)
third estate : white in Lisboa(vineyard) / winery(bonus)
fourth estate : white in Lisboa(vineyard) / winery(bonus)
Is it possible?
And then I receive bonus(free winery) 4 times?

I'm sorry for terrible English
thank you
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexandre P.
France
Strasbourg
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
During set-up the weather is 0, the weather bonus/malus of the 1st tile is used during the production at the end of the 1st turn.
You have a sum-up of the wine tile you have to take during set-up according to the region in the set-up part of the book.

You always get 1 token per domain max and it's its value that differ : 0+1 per vineyard + 2 per winery + ...

Quote:
Is it possible?
And then I receive bonus(free winery) 4 times?

Yes, you can use the 4 vineyards tiles from Lisboa in 4 different domains and receive a free winery in each one of these domains.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vital Lacerda
Portugal
Oeiras
flag msg tools
designer
badge
2010 - Vinhos, 2012 - CO2, 2014 - kanban, 2015 - The Gallerist, 2016 - Vinhos Deluxe, 2017 - Lisboa, 2018 - Escape Plan, CO2 Second Chance and Dragon Keepers - Maybe: 2019 - ROTW Portugal and On Mars, 2020 - Kanban Deluxe Edition and Máquina
mbmbmbmbmb
1. During setup, the weather does not have any influence. The weather first tile will change the value of the wines after the first production phase at the end of the first year.

2. Every time you open a new estate you get the benefit of the vineyard. Does not matter which one you buy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.