6 Posts

Legends Untold» Forums » News

Subject: Review rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Claire
msg tools
mb
Ricky Royal's review is up on youtube of the solo mode of Legends Untold :-) been looking out for this hoping that he would do run through.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JL San Miguel
Spain
Cantabria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Yay for Rick, great for us!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
You may call me
Canada
Burlington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was really impressed with the gameplay shown in the video. I'm eagerly awaiting the Kickstarter. I so hope shipping won't kill it for me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caput Mortuum
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Thanks to his video, I need this game in my life!
(Like some other games that he made video of... )
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kev Young
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mb
Well that helped quite a bit!

Wishlist is up 33%, Newsletter subscriptions up materially and 1,200+ views of Ricky's video on you tube.

We are taken aback by the level of interest in Legends Untold.

Genuine thanks to each and every one of you so far for your interest in our game.

A few have been asking about the Kickstarter. Right now we are just clearing remaining real world hurdles that could cause a delay.

At the same time we commissioned our voice over artist last night, our animator is cracking on with the video and our graphic designer is pulling together all the pieces of the Kickstarter page to make them visually appealing.

Concept art continues to roll in and our creative writer has sent his work in also.

A few treats to come your way shortly guys.

Thanks

Kev

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Claire
msg tools
mb
Great, the more people interested the better, spread the word. Hopefully more reviews to come too to peak more interest.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.