$30.00
Chris Binkowski
United States
Rochester
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
The Left's irrational hate for Russia, Trump, and all things that have even a small relation to Christianity:




"But this is to fulfill what is written in their Law: 'They hated me without reason.'" John 15:25


1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Binkowski
United States
Rochester
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
And also, as a bonus, from the much beloved and non-biased New York Times:

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/01/us/politics/fbi-russia-ele...
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Edwards
United Kingdom
London
Unspecified
flag msg tools
Stop watching this youtube horseshit.
18 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Binkowski
United States
Rochester
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
myopia wrote:
Stop watching this youtube horseshit.


Give me even a small argument as to why and I'll consider it. Even a tiny one.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Parsons
United States
Carrollton
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sarxis wrote:
myopia wrote:
Stop watching this youtube horseshit.


Give me even a small argument as to why and I'll consider it. Even a tiny one.


You'll stop stereotyping an entire group of people with positions they don't hold.
21 
 Thumb up
0.02
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Binkowski
United States
Rochester
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
batman wrote:
Sarxis wrote:
myopia wrote:
Stop watching this youtube horseshit.


Give me even a small argument as to why and I'll consider it. Even a tiny one.


You'll stop stereotyping an entire group of people with positions they don't hold.


You mean like stereotyping Christians?
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Boise
Idaho
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Sarxis wrote:
batman wrote:
Sarxis wrote:
myopia wrote:
Stop watching this youtube horseshit.


Give me even a small argument as to why and I'll consider it. Even a tiny one.


You'll stop stereotyping an entire group of people with positions they don't hold.


You mean like stereotyping Christians?


Didn't watch the video, am not a Christian, but he's 100% spot on. Especially here in RSP.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Parsons
United States
Carrollton
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sarxis wrote:
batman wrote:
Sarxis wrote:
myopia wrote:
Stop watching this youtube horseshit.


Give me even a small argument as to why and I'll consider it. Even a tiny one.


You'll stop stereotyping an entire group of people with positions they don't hold.


You mean like stereotyping Christians?


I mean like this:

Quote:
The Left's irrational hate for Russia, Trump, and all things that have even a small relation to Christianity:


If you were trying for a gotcha where you claim those holding leftist attitudes stereotype all christians the same then you failed because that doesn't happen.
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sarxis wrote:
The Left's irrational hate for Russia,



I'm going to have to stop you here. The irony meter broke.
12 
 Thumb up
0.05
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald
United States
New Alexandria
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TL/NGWWSKOSOFTC

Too long/Not gonna watch without some kind of summary of the content.

3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C Bazler
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
"Come, and trip it as you go..."
badge
"...on the light fantastic toe."
mbmbmbmbmb
Stopped watching the moment at 1:10 when he claims "the left" once loved Russia "completely and totally" when it was a totalitarian Communist dictatorship. Yeah, we loved the USSR: the secret police surveillance, neighbors ratting on neighbors, suppression of free speech, physical confinement within state borders, wholesale state murder of the aristocratic and bourgeois population. That is totally what the left loves.

Molyneaux: "It was the most wonderful thing since sliced bread!"

To call that a straw man argument is an insult to straw. Any normal person whose mind and whose memory had not been totally wiped clean of reasonableness by biased, rabidly political "news" sources would see this ridiculous claim for what it is. But I guess this is the new normal.

When you deem the MSM, the universities, and all peer-reviewed or accredited journalistic enterprises as biased and untrustworthy, all you've got to go on are these unvetted and unhinged conspiracy theorists. It's sad to see we've reached the point where "some guy on YouTube" can be seen to have more credibility than the New York Times.

33 
 Thumb up
2.35
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Binkowski
United States
Rochester
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
cbazler wrote:


When you deem the MSM, the universities, and all peer-reviewed or accredited journalistic enterprises as biased and untrustworthy, all you've got to go on are these unvetted and unhinged conspiracy theorists. It's sad to see we've reached the point where "some guy on YouTube" can be seen to have more credibility than the New York Times.



I agree! It truly is an amazing time when youtubers have more credibility than the mainstream media.

Plus - I think perchance you don't know your own Leftist history; you know, the golden age when Communism was kicking on the doors of every democracy in the world.

But perhaps I'm mistaken about that.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Binkowski
United States
Rochester
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Donald wrote:
TL/NGWWSKOSOFTC

Too long/Not gonna watch without some kind of summary of the content.



From the Youtube summary, right under the video itself:

"The relationship between Vladimir Putin's Russia and the United States has been in the public spotlight throughout the U.S. Presidential election. Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton has repeatedly blamed Russian involvement for many of her campaign blusters and her support of a Syrian no fly zone is a direct threat aimed at Vladimir Putin. Iben Thranholm joins Stefan Molyneux to discuss the nature of the United States conflict with Russia and why we are on the brink of World War III."
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sarxis wrote:
cbazler wrote:


When you deem the MSM, the universities, and all peer-reviewed or accredited journalistic enterprises as biased and untrustworthy, all you've got to go on are these unvetted and unhinged conspiracy theorists. It's sad to see we've reached the point where "some guy on YouTube" can be seen to have more credibility than the New York Times.



I agree! It truly is an amazing time when youtubers have more credibility than the mainstream media.

Plus - I think perchance you don't know your own Leftist history; you know, the golden age when Communism was kicking on the doors of every democracy in the world.

But perhaps I'm mistaken about that.


You mean the idea that workers should have a larger stake in society? Shocking! NO one with half a brain thinks Russia really had anything remotely like communism. Ir was a dictatorship that transitioned back into the long entrenched oligarchy with a party apparatus as a lveneer of dissasociation.
12 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C Bazler
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
"Come, and trip it as you go..."
badge
"...on the light fantastic toe."
mbmbmbmbmb
Sarxis wrote:
I agree! It truly is an amazing time when youtubers have more credibility than the mainstream media.

Plus - I think perchance you don't know your own Leftist history; you know, the golden age when Communism was kicking on the doors of every democracy in the world.

But perhaps I'm mistaken about that.


Do you actually think American socialists—even American members of the Communist party—approved of Stalin's Five Year Plans, where countless Russian citizens were murdered by the state? Do you think that leftist Americans supported the USSR's wholesale seizure of all citizen assets and property? How many American liberals do you think supported Russia's total suspension of habeas corpus, and the arrest and detention of millions of citizens without charges?

Perhaps you're mistaken? You have only proven you know absolutely nothing about history.

9 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Binkowski
United States
Rochester
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
cbazler wrote:
Sarxis wrote:
I agree! It truly is an amazing time when youtubers have more credibility than the mainstream media.

Plus - I think perchance you don't know your own Leftist history; you know, the golden age when Communism was kicking on the doors of every democracy in the world.

But perhaps I'm mistaken about that.


Do you actually think American socialists—even American members of the Communist party—approved of Stalin's Five Year Plans, where countless Russian citizens were murdered by the state? Do you think that leftist Americans supported the USSR's wholesale seizure of all citizen assets and property? How many American liberals do you think supported Russia's total suspension of habeas corpus, and the arrest and detention of millions of citizens without charges?



No I don't. I DO, however, think that a lot of American socialists weren't aware of all of the atrocities and marched onward with their Marxist and Communist ideals, and once the Stalin and Mao evils were revealed, they had to back pedal. Yes, I do think that.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam I am
United States
Portage
Michigan
flag msg tools
What did I tell you...
badge
NO PICKLE!
mbmbmbmbmb
That video is stream of conscious bull shittery. Russia is the good guy and a bastion of Christianity? laugh Putin promotes the Orthodox church to exert social control better than the state ever could. I don't "hate" Russia and see absolutely no reason to praise it either.

I find it hilarious that the same people that see Russia as the driver behind bad actors like Iran, The old Iraq, Syria and others now see them as "the good guys" because they're trying to sink HRC.
13 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trey Chambers
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb

Closet racists looooove other racists that are good at obscuring their racism behind statements like "studies show...".
7 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Schoell
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So just remember, if you think that it's appropriate to collect tax dollars to fund municipal functions like police or fire departments, you also believe that it's ok to round up political dissidents and put them in gulags. No possible line can be drawn between these positions.

The scarecrow from Wizard of Oz could see this strawman.
9 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam I am
United States
Portage
Michigan
flag msg tools
What did I tell you...
badge
NO PICKLE!
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll bet Putin has had more than 46 people killed.
15 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam I am
United States
Portage
Michigan
flag msg tools
What did I tell you...
badge
NO PICKLE!
mbmbmbmbmb
Sarxis wrote:
cbazler wrote:


When you deem the MSM, the universities, and all peer-reviewed or accredited journalistic enterprises as biased and untrustworthy, all you've got to go on are these unvetted and unhinged conspiracy theorists. It's sad to see we've reached the point where "some guy on YouTube" can be seen to have more credibility than the New York Times.



I agree! It truly is an amazing time when youtubers have more credibility than the mainstream media.

Plus - I think perchance you don't know your own Leftist history; you know, the golden age when Communism was kicking on the doors of every democracy in the world.

But perhaps I'm mistaken about that.


YUP! trust YouTubers for all of your news.





14 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Istanbul
Colorado
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is his name spelled Hister? or somethin' like that?

 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Istanbul
Colorado
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
rcbevco wrote:
I'll bet Putin has had more than 46 people killed.


I'll see your 46 and raise you several small villages.
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wendell
United States
Yellow Springs
Ohio
flag msg tools
All the little chicks with crimson lips, go...
badge
Hey, get your stinking cursor off my face! I got nukes, you know.
mbmbmbmbmb
Putin's about as Christian as Trump.
15 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Binkowski
United States
Rochester
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
rcbevco wrote:
Sarxis wrote:
cbazler wrote:


When you deem the MSM, the universities, and all peer-reviewed or accredited journalistic enterprises as biased and untrustworthy, all you've got to go on are these unvetted and unhinged conspiracy theorists. It's sad to see we've reached the point where "some guy on YouTube" can be seen to have more credibility than the New York Times.



I agree! It truly is an amazing time when youtubers have more credibility than the mainstream media.

Plus - I think perchance you don't know your own Leftist history; you know, the golden age when Communism was kicking on the doors of every democracy in the world.

But perhaps I'm mistaken about that.


YUP! trust YouTubers for all of your news.







Why are you suggesting YouTubers for all of my news?

Oh I see! You are trying to use overstatement here, as if all YouTubers were conspiracy theorists or that the Mainstream Media should always be trusted. I getcha.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.