Vinhos Deluxe Edition» Forums » Rules

Subject: Special Vintage 2016 2 player multiplier tiles set up question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Manhattan Reject
United Kingdom
plymouth
flag msg tools
The reference book states "In a 2 player game, use only the 10 tiles with an ornament on the front (left image), plus the two tiles shown in the right image."

I can only find 9 tiles with the pictured ornament on the front, so along with the two tiles shown in the picture on the right I only have 11 purple multiplier tiles for set up in a two player game?

Am i missing a tile? Has some sort or cardboard calamity occurred and I need to get on my hands and knees or start taking apart the vacuum cleaner to search for the missing sturdy piece of cardboard ... buggery, please no!

Thanks for any help.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kim Choy
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There should be 10, matching the 10 (plus the two matching the picture on the setup page) shown on the page where the tiles are explained.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Manhattan Reject
United Kingdom
plymouth
flag msg tools
Thanks for the confirmation. I hang my head in shame, I was confused and was looking for tiles that had 2x in the picture on the back thinking they were the "ornament" being referred to, not the swirly flourish that I somehow overlooked.

Oh dear it doesn't bode well if the game is confusing me in set up . Still I did manage to play it and it was a lot easier than I thought it would be, I was expecting a lot heavier gameplay.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.