Popular Tags: [View All]
Eric Vannoy
United States
Royal Oak
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
Recently I purchased the original Thunderstone along with the Doomgate expansion. If your a fan of these earlier releases (and your into solitaire play) you might be interested in my variant. It pulls from various versions of the rules, along with my own tweaks. This link to the BGG download page will provide you with everything you need:

https://www.boardgamegeek.com/filepage/139118/moonfrog-solo-...

Some of the major alterations in this variant:

• A Player Score Pile has been introduced as an alternative to placing defeated monsters in your discard pile.

• Easier monster cards are placed in the top half of the monster deck to allow you time to build a better deck (before facing the tougher monsters in the bottom half).

• The Prepare and Rest turn actions have been combined into a single turn action. You may perform either choice or both.

• Village resource cards are narrowed down to 40 cards, shuffled as a single stack, then grouped in sets of five cards (Basic cards are setup separately).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.