Isaac Heres
Israel
flag msg tools

I've been checking to see any comments to the games that I asked about recommending them to me by telling me what they are like and how it's played. I even went to one of the game's BGG page to discuss in the game's forum and only got one reply.

here is my thread

Boardgamefreak2geek wrote:
Deal or No Deal card game

Dungeon Twister Card game

and

Dungeon Twister Mercenaries expansion

is there anyone out there who had experience playing these games can tell me how are they, what's the gameplay like?

First off; I have Dungeon Twister basic set and two other expansions

Second; I know how Deal or No Deal is played from watching the show. I used to have the board game, but this is a *card game*, so what to expect from it

last but not least; There is the Dungeon Twister card game version based of the board game itself. I kind of going at it back and forth if I want this game or not because I get this convoluted feeling that once the game is in progress, there would be lots of clutter with all the cards side by side

I don't want to start nagging or pushing people to reply to my thread, but no one answered because they did not play those games, I understand but there are millions of BGG users, there has to be at least a few that has played the games I'm talking about or knows about it
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Annemarie Post
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Perhaps you can mention the games you want recommendations on in the title of your thread (at least for the recommendations forum). That might draw more people to your thread who actually know the games.

About the game forums, some are just more active than others...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Olaf Slomp
Netherlands
Moerkapelle
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There is one review posted about the deal or no deal card game, you can check out. Other than that, the low number of voters shows there are few people with an opinion about this game; only 26 of the thousands of BGG users is a very small amount that could have seen your post and reacted.
And looking at the average score given by those 26, it looks like this is just not a game that is appreciated by BGG'ers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Liam (Away/AFK)
Scotland
flag msg tools
admin
badge
I am BGG's official honey trap
mbmbmbmbmb
need some recommendations over these three games.

Definitely worth mentioning the game(s) in the subject title.

You mention 3 separate items, all of which are somewhat exotic. Some users won't respond if they can only answer regarding one of the titles.

Sometimes making it a bit open ending and asking for extra recommendations in addition to the ones you are asking about can also generate more responses.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.