5 Posts

Agent Decker» Forums » Rules

Subject: Misdirect and Interact rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bartłomiej Zielonka
Poland
flag msg tools
Hey Manuel. Pretty good game. I'm really waiting for SuperHot to see how you and BaD's done with it. The game has potencial and I ses that Filip and Irek saw it. I also played your Multiuniversum. Cool mechanics.
Good Luck.

Some questions came in mind when playing. Some of them I found explained here on forum, but two, that wasn't clarified in the instructions left:
1. When you interact with more than one card, you have to gather all resources for every card separately? Example is better. Let's say I interact with Guard (2) and Guard Dog (5). Do I have to gather 7 Fighting or 5 because it is enough to interact with Guard Dog and Guard alone?
2. Misdirect. Is it working only for card played after Misdirect was played? Or it works also on cards that were used before and still laying in Play Area?

Greetins from Poland.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phelan
Portugal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
gandalfszalony wrote:
Hey Manuel. Pretty good game. I'm really waiting for SuperHot to see how you and BaD's done with it. The game has potencial and I ses that Filip and Irek saw it. I also played your Multiuniversum. Cool mechanics.
Good Luck.

Some questions came in mind when playing. Some of them I found explained here on forum, but two, that wasn't clarified in the instructions left:
1. When you interact with more than one card, you have to gather all resources for every card separately? Example is better. Let's say I interact with Guard (2) and Guard Dog (5). Do I have to gather 7 Fighting or 5 because it is enough to interact with Guard Dog and Guard alone?
2. Misdirect. Is it working only for card played after Misdirect was played? Or it works also on cards that were used before and still laying in Play Area?

Greetins from Poland.
I'm not Manuel, but I think I can help here
1. Separately: You'd have to gather 7 fighting. You'd spend 2 fighting on interacting with Guard, and another 5 interacting with Guard Dog.

2. It only works for the cards that you *immediately* place down *after* playing Misdirect.
Example: You play Gun for 2 Fighting. You play Misdirect, and immediately place down 2 Punches, for 4 Stealth. You play a Hide for 1 Stealth.
You get 2 Fighting and 5 Stealth total.
(you could have placed down the Hide with the 2 Punches to get a total of 2 fighting and 6 stealth)

Hope this helps
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bartłomiej Zielonka
Poland
flag msg tools
That's how I played it. Just needed confirmation. Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Manuel Correia
Germany
Hamburg
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you gandalfszalony for the kind words and Phelan for answering faster than I could! I had a good reason though, I was working on the new Superhot prototpe. Still needs a lot of tweaking and balancing but I like where it's going.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bartłomiej Zielonka
Poland
flag msg tools
gr9yfox wrote:
I was working on the new Superhot prototpe.

Work, work. Do not disturb yourself.
Waiting fot it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.