Hide
4 Posts

Imperial Settlers: Aztecs» Forums » Rules

Subject: Question about Pray Tokens rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Try More
msg tools
How exactly do these pray tokens work? Whenever there is a pray (be it production, feature or action), I can choose between drawing cards or just using the tokens, right? If I draw cards (with announce), and that colour does not appear, I have zero, otherwise i get +1 (or +2).

So the way we play it is that the tokens only generate +1 if the colour of the token has been drawn as a card? Is this correct?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh aka "OssianGrr"
United States
Chelmsford
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
GRRRRR!!!
badge
GRRRRRRRRR!!
mbmbmbmbmb
That sounds correct to me.
That's the gamble of prayer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jakub Ukrop
Slovakia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Trymore wrote:
So the way we play it is that the tokens only generate +1 if the colour of the token has been drawn as a card? Is this correct?

It is not necessary to draw a card in token's colour for the token to give you a bonus. You just need to draw any card that will cause a "successful" activation.

There is an example for this in the rulebook (Example 4: Chapel of Mars).
To simplify that example: Ley's say, a card lets you pray and then gives goods for pink and black cards. If you draw, for example, 1 pink card, it counts as a success and your black token (as well as a pink token) will give you +1 good.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ignacy Trzewiczek
Poland
Gliwice
Slask
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Jakub is 100% right. Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.