3 Posts

Next War: Korea» Forums » Sessions

Subject: Regime Change full game rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jesús Wargamer
Spain
flag msg tools
This was the first time I played this scenario, and I have enjoyed it so much. The game was epic, with bloody turns in which the Allied were able to decimate the North Korean army (only a few HQs survived, all units were destroyed). US lost the 82nd division and some other units, and ROK lost some corps, but these losses were not comparable to the enemy's. Air power was a huge help, as it provided very good DRMs and strikes could be devastating. Pyongyang was captured in the last 2 turns, thanks to good rolls as in combats as in clearing operations.
In conclusion, very funny scenario, which I will have to play again in other occasion. Here you have photos of all turns (sorry for turn 4).

P.D: After both China and Russia enter, you don't have to keep tracking VPs, but, for curiosity, I did it until the end, and the difference was almost 400.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Robinson
United Kingdom
Barrow in Furness
Cumbria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I played this will full setup, it was very enjoyable. Its hard for the Allies to break through without air support, but when they do the ability of the US forces to move fast makes it difficult for the North to recover.

Good write up
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Lawson
United States
Rutland
Vermont
flag msg tools
Boston Redsox
badge
New England Patriots!
mbmbmbmbmb
I played this using the "Reality Show" rules. Kicked some North Korean ass!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.