$20.00
Ivan Valdivia
msg tools
Hello Guys!!

I am a HUGE fan of Aliens! and have all the video games, movies and so many collection figures. I am looking for boardgames with Alien theme.

What great one is out there!? and where may i be able to find it?

As always thanks for everything! love yall!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Howe
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Legendary Encounters: An Alien Deck Building Game, while it is a deck building game and not specifically a "board game", an Alien franchise fan should have it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ivan Valdivia
msg tools
robotbunny wrote:
Legendary Encounters: An Alien Deck Building Game, while it is a deck building game and not specifically a "board game", an Alien franchise fan should have it.

Awesome. I can start there. I have seen some pictures of this online and i think saw it on youtube. It did look interesting.

I saw many miniature pictures too, any idea what game from?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Go
United States
New York
NY
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
If you're having hull problems I feel bad for you son, I've got 99 problems but a breach ain't one.
badge
TauLeaderGames.com
mbmbmbmbmb
The miniatures games you're thinking of might be Alien vs Predator: The Hunt Begins

Lost Patrol also has a good Aliens vibe to it. It was recently reprinted.

There is also Space Hulk: Death Angel – The Card Game, Level 7 [Omega Protocol], XenoShyft: Dreadmire, Escape from the Aliens in Outer Space. Many of these games clearly drew inspiration from the Aliens movies.

Some older games include:
Forlorn: Hope
Voyage of the B.S.M. Pandora
Rescue from the Hive

There is also an excellent print and play game you might be able to find to purchase online somewhere:
Aliens: This Time It's War
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ivan Valdivia
msg tools
Horror Leader wrote:
The miniatures games you're thinking of might be Alien vs Predator: The Hunt Begins

Lost Patrol also has a good Aliens vibe to it. It was recently reprinted.

There is also Space Hulk: Death Angel – The Card Game, Level 7 [Omega Protocol], XenoShyft: Dreadmire, Escape from the Aliens in Outer Space. Many of these games clearly drew inspiration from the Aliens movies.

Some older games include:
Forlorn: Hope
Voyage of the B.S.M. Pandora
Rescue from the Hive

There is also an excellent print and play game you might be able to find to purchase online somewhere:
Aliens: This Time It's War

Amazing suggestions i am going over Aliens: This Time It's War[/q] and it sounds really fun. It can even be played one player.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ace hawkster
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, I'm also a huge aliens fan, I owned aliens this time it's war and its expansion, but due too money issues a few years back I sold both ( with hindsight really wished I hadn't as they both now go for silly money on eBay) anyway it wasn't that good a game and the components were very basic, and unless you bought the two packs of lead figures and a stack load of aliens figures also (yep had all those as well ) it really wasn't much fun.
I would recommend alien uprising (you need to make your own rules up as the ones that come with it suck big time)
Avp by prodos looks good if you can get past the way prodos has treated their loyal kickstarter backers (check out many other threads on this subject)
+1 to the death angel card game (again awful written rules but many guides on here that alleviate that problem)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.