Anthony Ferrise
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
(Instagram) @thebrewinggamer (BGG Blog) TheBrewingGamer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This might seem like a silly question - considering the game is so new - but does anyone feel there is a risk of this game going OOP sooner than your average game because the producer isn't a "board game company"? So it has the "get it while it's hot" appeal?

Maybe I'm completely off base - but I thought I would throw it out there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Peacock
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
depends on demand. They are probably already working on a follow up run and possibly expansions judging by the smash hit success of their wonderful foray into board gaming.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Mason
United States
Bend
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
They plan to make the game available for everyone who wants it who knows about it now. If their current 30,000 print run doesn't cover everyone, they'll do another print run, which who knows how big of a print run that will be. Other than that, I doubt they will keep it in production. So eventually it probably will go OOP, but I bet it will take them a year or two to sell every copy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.