Jacob Sand
Denmark
Ishøj
Select a State or Province
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just bought this "brand new" from gameslore.com

My version contains 12 counter sheets, and not 6 as mentioned in these forums. It looks like I got the 2011 version. Can anyone confirm that 12 sheets is correct for this version?

Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Kossits
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I had 6 sheets and I think I bought it around that date. Most of my sheets are punched and tossed, but the ones that are left unpunched are marked "X of 6".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Sand
Denmark
Ishøj
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well I have two sets numbered 1 through 6.

From the pictures heres, I can see, that the counters on my sheets are oriented the other way, and that there are fewer counters per sheet.

So, I suppose all is well? Bit wierd though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Sand
Denmark
Ishøj
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Pictures of my 12 sheets.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Granville
United States
Littleton
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmb
I just bought Field Commander: Napoleon, and my copy also has 12 sheets, so I contacted Dan Verssen on FaceBook, and got this reply.
Quote:
When we reprinted the game, the printer used smaller sheets. So, instead of 6 large sheets, they came out on 12 smaller sheets.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Sand
Denmark
Ishøj
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
rgranville wrote:
I just bought Field Commander: Napoleon, and my copy also has 12 sheets, so I contacted Dan Verssen on FaceBook, and got this reply.
Quote:
When we reprinted the game, the printer used smaller sheets. So, instead of 6 large sheets, they came out on 12 smaller sheets.

Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.