Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steve S
United States
Roscoe
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So is the NagaDemon (National Game Design Month) happening this year? Haven't seen a single mention of it, in fact the hosting site itself hasn't even been updated since March.

And as it turns out I may actually be able to participate this year! ninja

http://nagademon.com/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John duBois
United States
Troy
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I know I plan to design during the month of November, regardless of what a website does.

I also usually post this counterpoint by Gil Hova when NaGaDeMon rolls around: https://gil.hova.net/4p/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
michael brown
United States
SANDY
Ut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm doing it this year whether or not the website is updated. I already have an idea

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kim Maston
Australia
Sydney
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mr Russell updated the page a few days late, it seems. I appreciate that people are committing themselves to NaGaDeMon irrespective of whether the Nagademon website leads the charge or not. Sounds like it's gaining traction. Coolness.

I took up the NaGaDeMon 2015 challenge but faltered at the end when I realised I had to relearn probability math.

This year I'm taking up NaGaDeMon with a more casual approach. Am designing a tabletop light-rules rpg. Perhaps even a one pager. Am brainstorming here and there, but I've got a good idea how it comes together. What I am enjoying at the moment is asking a bazillion questions about the why and how of the rules. It's keeping my ruleset aligned with design concept. From time to time I accidentally swing away from this concept, but the questions - they keep me in check!

How is everyone doing with their projects?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.