Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Gordy
United States
Eden Prairie
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A question. According to the rules, page 4, "he is no longer a passenger, he does not take part in the rest of this journey" then later down the page "all, players, including the captain, may play any number of "Power" cards any time during this period".

So, can players that have deboarded play power cards? I find this a little confusing and contradicting, but perhaps that is just my interpretation.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Kapish
United States
Brunswick
Ohio
flag msg tools
Total unplayed games in my collection: 7
mbmbmbmbmb
All players may play power cards but certain power cards have restrictions concerning who may play them.

Typically only the captain and passengers may play power cards.
However, any player can play a wind gust. And as someone who left the ship, it would behoove you to do so in order to sabotage your greedy former shipmates.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Gordy
United States
Eden Prairie
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the response. I just noticed that once I read further in the rules, the description of each power card identifies who can play the card, passenger or deboarded.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.