The Exiled: Siege» Forums » Rules

Subject: Damage tokens rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
ThaBz Fry
Greece
flag msg tools
mb
1) Damage tokens lower also the durability of the wall also except from the defence bonus that give to the units?
2)When i upgrade a wall to lvl 1,2,3 damage tokens remain?
3) When on assault storm walls after the attack all my defenders are lost which durability i lower? City durability or i place a damage token to wall or both?
4) When on assault storm walls i have no defenders on the wall which durability i lower? City durability or i place a damage token to wall or both?
5) How generally the attacker lowers the city durability?
6) In order the attackers to win ,the city durability must be 1 or 0 after clean up?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mateusz Albricht
Poland
flag msg tools
designer
ThaBzFry wrote:
1) Damage tokens lower also the durability of the wall also except from the defence bonus that give to the units?
2)When i upgrade a wall to lvl 1,2,3 damage tokens remain?
3) When on assault storm walls after the attack all my defenders are lost which durability i lower? City durability or i place a damage token to wall or both?
4) When on assault storm walls i have no defenders on the wall which durability i lower? City durability or i place a damage token to wall or both?
5) How generally the attacker lowers the city durability?
6) In order the attackers to win ,the city durability must be 1 or 0 after clean up?

1. No, damage tokens lower only the defence bonus.
2. Yes, they remain.
3. You place one damage token and lower durability of the city.
4. You place one damage token and lower durability of the city.
5. If you kill all the units during the assault on any fortification section, or you make the assault on any section without defenders, or if after the battering ram attack the Gate Durability reaches 0.
6. The city durability must be 0.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ThaBz Fry
Greece
flag msg tools
mb
Thank you for the reply! The battering ram is effective on lvl 2 wall?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mateusz Albricht
Poland
flag msg tools
designer
There is a mistake in the english version of the rulebook.
On page 17 there is:
"...is equal to or higher than the Durability of the attacked Wall section with the Gate. If it is, then he lowers the Gate Durability by 1. If Battering Ram Strength is at least two times higher than the Durability of the attacked section, then he lowers the Durability of the Gate by 2."
but it should be
"...is equal to or higher than the Level of the attacked Wall section with the Gate. If it is, then he lowers the Gate Durability by 1. If Battering Ram Strength is at least two times higher than the Level of the attacked section, then he lowers the Durability of the Gate by 2"

I appologize, we need to make the Errata and correct this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Petros Psarris
Greece
Zakynthos
Ionian Islands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
matio2007 wrote:

I appologize, we need to make the Errata and correct this.

An FAQ also would be great!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.