Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Casper Rysgaard
Denmark
Aarhus
Midtjylland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
4 people have already wrote me, and I think that should do.
Thanks

"We are currently working on making the next part of the Christmas calendar, as a follow up to 2014's Christmas of Skeezix. And this time we are trying to make everything as good as it can be.
For that, it would be really good to have a native english speaker, with good sense of grammer to look it all through and find the hundreds of mistakes I am sure we have made in the process.
If you would be interested in helping out, just PM me with your mail, and we can get working!
Thanks in advance!"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil McDonald
England
Staffordshire
UK
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Grammar, but I think you knew that
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Casper Rysgaard
Denmark
Aarhus
Midtjylland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
philmcd wrote:
Grammar, but I think you knew that

There you see!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil McDonald
England
Staffordshire
UK
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
casp3365 wrote:
We are currently working on making the next part of the Christmas calendar, as a follow up to 2014's Christmas of Skeezix. And this time we are trying to make everything as good as it can be.
For that, it would be really good to have a native english speaker, with good sense of grammer to look it all through and find the hundreds of mistakes I am sure we have made in the process.
If you would be interested in helping out, just PM me with your mail, and we can get working!
Thanks in advance!

If only Kickstarter designers would do that and also have their rules checked by someone who knows nothing about the game to plug the gaps and assumptions. Proofreading isn't just for typo's.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Casper Rysgaard
Denmark
Aarhus
Midtjylland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We should have enough now (4).. thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Hladky
Czech Republic
flag msg tools
Currently working on Perdition's Mouth Board game content
badge
Imperial Assault - Imperial Player
mbmbmbmbmb
The proofreading is really tough. I did proofreading of Perdition's Mouth (great game btw) and it was hours and hours of reading of the various iterations of the manual. Each word counts. And you must always "forgot" what was in the previous versions because only the latest one is the one to be used.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.