Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Danny Lamprey
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey folks,

Been looking for this for a while (missed the KS) but the prices were a little crazy. Noticed yesterday it's available on Miniature Market for $98.99 in case anyone is interested.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
DomaGB
United States
Green Bay area
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Good luck. A couple years ago I posted a sale of a game in that game's forum and it was deleted because I was told there were no advertisements for any stores allowed in game forums.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Frank
United States
Bloomfield
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

FWIW I think it's worth that. it's one of my favorite games.

To find older games. I keep searching BGG market place and geeklist auctions. Set up e-Bay seraches. And keep checking Board Game Prices. That usually works pretty well unless it is VERY rare.

Doesn't hurt to contact the publisher directly and beg to see if they have any left.

L

Digmecolder wrote:
Hey folks,

Been looking for this for a while (missed the KS) but the prices were a little crazy. Noticed yesterday it's available on Miniature Market for $98.99 in case anyone is interested.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.