Subject: Action round question - knocking chips off the toilet rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ali S
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We had a play yesterday where the "dirty devils" used the action round to fling a chip (had) directly at the base of the toilet, causing the entire assembly to move and one chip to fall off. This chips wasn't teetering at the time, i.e., it was completely on the toilet surface. Is this allowed?

My understanding of the rules is that one can use their chip to interact with (and knock off) other chips on the toilet surface; but is it acceptable to move the entire toilet with your chip in an attempt to knock off chips?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Katsuya Kitano
Japan
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Sorry comments late. Thank you for enjoying my game. It is a question of whether it may drop the shit chip riding bumping strongly shit chip in the box. No problem. However, you will not be selected to the members to go to the toilet in the usual round because the identity is barrel if it. It is enabled by the end of the action round. In the sense that members of the "Clearn Freaks" to avoid the bad situation, the order in which the reader decide becomes important. If "Clearn Freaks", a person is considered a member of the "dirty devils" as much as possible is necessary to make throw to first person born. There is order decision to throw everyone in the action round is also such a reason.

Because the Google translation, it might English is difficult to understand. I'm not good at English. I am sorry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ali S
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
thank you - so to confirm, a member of the "dirty devil" may aim a chip directly at the "toilet" to cause it to slide across the table and spill chips?

e.g., if the tosser throws the chip at the base of the toilet and knocks the entire toilet (and all the chips on top of it) off the table, is it allowed?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.