Sebastian Grawan
Germany
Lehrte
Niedersachsen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi!

Does anybody know when this game (english version) will be available in Germany?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ignacy Trzewiczek
Poland
Gliwice
Slask
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
English edition should be already available.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Grawan
Germany
Lehrte
Niedersachsen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Rickenbacker1978
trzewik wrote:
English edition should be already available.
My FLGS tells me that there is no date on when any copies will be available...?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Banks
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
This is also the case in the UK. I've been told by the online store I pre-ordered from that their suppliers don't have a date yet either.
So I think there's a distribution hold-up somewhere in Europe.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Armin Schmidt
Germany
Erlangen
flag msg tools
I ordered my copy from belgium. See http://www.boardgameshop.eu/en/bordspellen/cry-havoc.html

Took 3 or 4 days delivery. 6 Euro shipping. No customs or other fees. Was delivered by DPD. I can recommend that option if you cannot wait for re-availability in germany.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Spider Jerusalem
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My concern with that option is that there now appear to be more than one version or reprint of the game.
For example, the cover image on BGG and on the Portal webstore has the tagline 'Deadly intense strategy game for 2-4 players'.

The box art shown on other websites - e.g. CSI - displays a slightly different tagline: "Mind blowing strategy game for 2-4 players'.

Does this mean the game has been reprinted to include errata and other corrections? Was it just a change in cover design between early versions of the game?

I have no idea, but it would be good to know what the score is and when we can finally see the game available in UK stores (and elsewhere).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Banks
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
I've been told by Meeples Corner (UK based online store) that they've received Cry Havoc in stock. So will be shipped to me shortly

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Spider Jerusalem
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Alexthebanks wrote:
I've been told by Meeples Corner (UK based online store) that they've received Cry Havoc in stock. So will be shipped to me shortly

That's great news.
Looks like my FLGS has moved Cry Havoc from the pre-orders section to the released games section, so fingers crossed I'll get my copy soon.

Edit: My FLGS has just emailed to say they have received a small supply of Cry Havoc and my copy is waiting. Huzzah!
Although I'd still be curious to hear why it took so long.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Grawan
Germany
Lehrte
Niedersachsen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I still can't find any german store that has the game in stock.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Armin Schmidt
Germany
Erlangen
flag msg tools
Bestpricegeek.de has it on stores with free shipping in germany.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.