Hide
7 Posts

Assault on Doomrock: Doompocalypse» Forums » General

Subject: Able to buy anywhere or OOP? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jazz Flight
msg tools
I just picked up a copy of the base game (2nd printing) from Miniature Market, but I'm hard pressed to find any site selling the expansion. Is it completely unavailable at this point?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jarad Bond
United States
Anchorage
Alaska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe someone else can pipe up about the availability of Doompocalypse, but my advice is to watch for when the "final" expansion becomes available. The designer has said he would probably have one more expansion for Doomrock, a couple years past Doompocalypse's release. I don't know anything about this designer in particular, but most that I've seen will add another print run of other games/expansions at the same time.

I'm not guaranteeing this will ever happen - I have no idea. The designer isn't very active on BGG. It's just one of the last things I remember him saying.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John James
United States
Waterbury
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd watch here and ebay, they pop up once in a while.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bernhard W
Australia
Townsville
Queensland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
After being very active until Doompocalypse was released, the designer fully vanished from BGG, which was quite surprising. Not sure what that means for BD games.

Your best chance to get some info or the expansion is to send BD games an email; the address is listed on their webpage http://bdgames.pl/
It was possible to buy the base game that way before it was stocked at MM or other stores, so maybe there's a chance for the expansion too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gutripper
Denmark
Gentofte
Copenhagen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I may have a core + expansion for sale (but I'm based in Denmark)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
calpurnio pison

rafelbunyol
valencia
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
there is a on-line shop in spain that sell expansion for 20 euros.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mathieu Sergerie
Canada
Saguenay
Québec
flag msg tools
I just bought my copy from Tom Stasiak, and he answered my questions very quickly!It took two months coming from Poland to Canada. We have been crunch by the game, again. the expansion is marvelous, so much more deepness to the game. And yes Tom still think of doing another expantion in a few years.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.