Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Trevor Wilson
United Kingdom
Plymouth
flag msg tools
There Can Be Only One! The Wrong One!
mbmbmbmbmb
Got my copy today - looks very nice. Don't have time at the moment, but looking forward to diving in later in the week.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Lewis
United States
Cumming
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
I picked up a copy off eBay last week and I am really pleased with the components.

The miniatures look better and seem slightly larger than Mantic's Mars Attacks figures (which I sold because I didn't like the miniatures once I was able to see them in person).

I can't wait to get playing!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Curtis
United States
Prospect Park
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
@ken -
KS or Retail version?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Lewis
United States
Cumming
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
wystan wrote:
@ken -
KS or Retail version?

I assume it is the retail version. The listing just said: The Walking Dead: All Out War miniatures game core set". It didn't mention anything about the Kickstarter.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Stanford
United Kingdom
Baildon
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
The Wrong One wrote:
Got my copy today - looks very nice. Don't have time at the moment, but looking forward to diving in later in the week.

Git. I'm still waiting for mine. Hoping it arrives this week.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael T. Probst
Germany
Waghäusel
of the Art
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My Kickstarter Base Box (on Box clear: Kickstarter Edition) arrived just a few moments ago in Germany...!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel B
msg tools
mbmb
So what is the actual release date?
All I can find is 'coming in November'.

Any ideas?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor Wilson
United Kingdom
Plymouth
flag msg tools
There Can Be Only One! The Wrong One!
mbmbmbmbmb
phoenixandy wrote:
The Wrong One wrote:

Git. I'm still waiting for mine. Hoping it arrives this week.

Delivered by Royal Mail so would expect so.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Judgement Dave
United Kingdom
Manchester
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine arrived in Manchester about 5 minutes ago.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Crusher Crancko
Spain
Granollers
Barcelona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The only "but" to me is the box... Very thin and it has not been designed for after unpunched the components. IT is perfectly designed for the mint condition

Anyway great quality on the materials.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Lamx
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My KS copy came today just in a sleeve box and corners are pretty dinged up. Hoping for a replacement copy so I have not opened it yet. *Sigh*

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Curtis
United States
Prospect Park
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Please post play videos...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gavin Meakings
United Kingdom
Crawley
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
5th May 2018
badge
Guh?
mbmbmbmbmb
Still waiting for mine in the UK, Mantic have confirmed it was sent so fingers crossed that it has just delayed in the post somewhere. Really looking forward to it arriving.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jake Rose
United States
Linden
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My KS version arrived in North Carolina today.

Not at all impressed with the KS box/packaging. Game box came inside a pathetically thin cardboard shipping box so has dinged corners. Not TOO big a deal.

Game box itself, along with the trays, are very poorly designed. There is no way to easily grab out the two plastic trays, especially the bottom one with the cards, terrain and zombies. And you'll need to grab them out because the printed material (rules/game mats/tokens) don't really fit anywhere but under that tray.

Printed material on top of trays:

Additionally, the printed material got dinged up a bit:

The trays themselves are a bit flimsy, not a huge issue except if you need to take them out of the box repeatedly. My bottom tray already has a split corner from pulling it out once.

The trays also do not have a place for the tokens, the spinner, or anything that did not ship in the tray. Pretty stupid oversight on Mantic's part, but unfortunately not a surprising one.

On the plus side, the figure detail is sharper than I expected.

I hope they can learn from mistakes don't screw up the wave 2 stuff, but frankly it is Mantic.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg S.
United States
Whittier
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Got mine in So Cal this Saturday. I agree. The box edges seem ready to rip and I'm sure it's inevitable. Time for packing tape reinforcement. However, the minis are great looking and I can't wait to get them to the painting table later tonight.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.