Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
All the early bird pledges were gone in about one minute.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Bos
Finland
Helsinki
Uusimaa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Which means the game was also funded in that minute. 1000 EB at 89 dollars is more than the required amount.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
François Mahieu
Belgium
Rhode-Saint-Genèse
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
beigemore wrote:

And not a single stretch goal yet revealed. This almost makes me willing to cancel my pledge.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Itai Perez
France
Paris
Ile-de-France
flag msg tools
designer
Soon in retail !
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
poifpoif wrote:
beigemore wrote:

And not a single stretch goal yet revealed. This almost makes me willing to cancel my pledge.

Don't worry, they are coming...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick
France
flag msg tools
mb
beigemore wrote:

I got my EB at minute 3.

About the SG, don't worry, once we hit the $1 million fund level tomorrow, we will start getting updates.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Johnson

Athens
Ohio
msg tools
mbmbmb
poifpoif wrote:
beigemore wrote:

"Almost." Haha! Some of the stretch goals are up now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Takacs

San Clemente
California
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I will wait to see what I'll get for the extra $10 it now costs. Especially since we won't see the game until Dec 2017 anyway!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
François Mahieu
Belgium
Rhode-Saint-Genèse
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
SuperMike3288 wrote:
poifpoif wrote:
beigemore wrote:

"Almost." Haha! Some of the stretch goals are up now.

A wooven dice bag!? Ok now I cancel my pledge!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven
United States
Phoenix
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Everything looks good, but that shipping. $20 to $30. My Conan was on the high side of the estimate, so I expect to be paying $25 to $30 this time. EB is only $10, but if I stay with the game, it will be nice to have it as a shipping buffer.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kakuuuu wrote:
beigemore wrote:

I got my EB at minute 3.

About the SG, don't worry, once we hit the $1 million fund level tomorrow, we will start getting updates.

I tried to pledge as early bird one minute after it went up (2:01 central us time) and it said they were sold out. I even got past the credit card charge section before it said it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Clapperton
United Kingdom
Hebburn
Tyne & Wear
flag msg tools
mbmb
I try and look at it like if the standard pledge level cost is one I'm happy with, then saving $10 with an EB is a bonus if I can get it but not the end of the world if I can't. In this case, I think $99 will be great value so have no issue paying it. If the EBs meant a 1000 people got on and got it funded and moving into stretch goals immediately then great
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David E
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
Boardgame Aesthete
mbmbmbmbmb
I was actually online and waiting the moment it went up, and was still shocked that between the time I pressed "Pledge" (with about 183 slots left) and the time it took to process, they were all gone!

But I snagged an EB.

ETA: Ye gods, seriously, guys, with this whining? "NO STRETCH GOALS I AM CANCELING MY PLEDGE!" whistle

The campaign has been up for only a few hours and already there are a bunch of stretch goals. It's not like you don't know there will be a ton of extra stuff coming. We haven't even seen the Kraken yet...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick
France
flag msg tools
mb
AmadanNaBriona wrote:
I was actually online and waiting the moment it went up, and was still shocked that between the time I pressed "Pledge" (with about 183 slots left) and the time it took to process, they were all gone!

But I snagged an EB.

ETA: Ye gods, seriously, guys, with this whining? "NO STRETCH GOALS I AM CANCELING MY PLEDGE!" whistle

The campaign has been up for only a few hours and already there are a bunch of stretch goals. It's not like you don't know there will be a ton of extra stuff coming. We haven't even seen the Kraken yet...

I already canceled it actually. No SG after the first 10 minutes, I mean come on, what's even the point in staying?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Johnson

Athens
Ohio
msg tools
mbmbmb
kakuuuu wrote:

I already canceled it actually. No SG after the first hour, I mean come on, what's even the point in staying?

The stretch goals were posted after about 25 minutes of the project starting...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
pierre-alexandre vigor
France
Florida
flag msg tools

SG arrived : toxotes, infernal artillerymen, 3D columns, Arachne is coming, and her giant spider, and the Nemean Lion is announced...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roland B.
United States
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They haven't even shipped yet. I'm cancelling.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
House of Cards
United States
Abingdon
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
S Lee T wrote:
I will wait to see what I'll get for the extra $10 it now costs. Especially since we won't see the game until Dec 2017 anyway!

2017? I have a bridge to sell you... whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.