Jonathan Leaf
msg tools
mb
On the Mouser Panic battle map it doesn't show what the difficulty check for the locked doors is. Am I missing another rule to explain focus checks that would inform me of how this shakes out? Thanks for any help!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Butler
United States
White Sands Missile Range
New Mexico
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
On that note, the Door card mentions a "blank side", but both sides of my door tokens seem to be identical.

And speaking of the Mouser map, how do counter attacks (such as with Mikey's Whirling Shield) work against Mousers?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Wilson
United States
Roseville
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
The Nicholas Cage of games! Oh god, not the beeeeeesssss!
badge
It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
The doors are open and unlocked, representing the wall being busted down, and yeah, I know, there's no actual "open" side on the door tokens. The FAQ/Errata should mention that, I believe.

As for counterattacks, they work normally against mousers, except you must choose 1 specific mouser to receive the counterattack damage - it isn't applied to all the adjacent mousers.
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Leaf
msg tools
mb
Thanks for the info dude. Loving the game, well swung with the design!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Turtle Freak
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
KevinW wrote:
The doors are open and unlocked, representing the wall being busted down, and yeah, I know, there's no actual "open" side on the door tokens. The FAQ/Errata should mention that, I believe.


Actually, that's only half true, I think. The picture itself shows a closed door on both sides, but if you look really closely you can see that there is a black border just inside the purple border on only one side of the door token which I believe is intended to indicate a closed door. It's hard to see and therefore not particularly helpful, but it is there.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Miller
msg tools
mb
If Kevin Wilson says it, it's 100% true.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerome Nowak
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
PRSthruVOX wrote:
If Kevin Wilson says it, it's 100% true.


I think it was the same person who was trying to "house rule" rules that Kevin already stated were rules. No biggie LOL. Hell learn.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Newell
Canada
Prince George
British Columbia
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
My book says one of the boards is 3B but based on the picture shows tile 4B. And as mentioned above, the locked doors are locked on both sides. There is no blank side as the terrain card says to flip it to.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexandre Martel
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Turtle Freak wrote:
KevinW wrote:
The doors are open and unlocked, representing the wall being busted down, and yeah, I know, there's no actual "open" side on the door tokens. The FAQ/Errata should mention that, I believe.


Actually, that's only half true, I think. The picture itself shows a closed door on both sides, but if you look really closely you can see that there is a black border just inside the purple border on only one side of the door token which I believe is intended to indicate a closed door. It's hard to see and therefore not particularly helpful, but it is there.


I never noticed that but it's true. And if you read the terrain card of a closed door it say's that you treat it as a blocking terrain. So I think you cracked the code for the open/closed door token!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Miller
msg tools
mb
Zhanama wrote:
I think you cracked the code for the open/closed door token!

Perhaps as-is, but IDW has admitted that this was a printing error; one side was supposed to clearly show an open door.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.