Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Axel Bungart
Germany
Bonn
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello everybody,

does anybody here has some experiences with Geeknson, who are selling Game Tables (in GB)? Have you probably bought a table and can you tell me if everything was ok?

I'm looking forward to your answers.

Axel
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Flux
United Kingdom
Cropwell Bishop
Nottinghamshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
The largest board game cafe in Nottingham the 'Dice Cup' have them . You might want to ask on their facebook page as most player there have used one.

Personally I like them, they seem to have stood up well to regular use. I suggest you get the metal drink holders that clip on not the other ones. I also feel if you play large games, Arkham horror etc, then they may be a bit small unless you get a really large one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russell Neave-Houghting
United Kingdom
Basildon
Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We have one, I did a video overview of it here :

I had one issue with the built in sound system, but the guys came down, took a look and then ordered a replacement, no hassle, excellent service

Russ
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Axel Bungart
Germany
Bonn
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for your answers. Maybe I was not precisely enough. I wanted to know something about the company, not the tables. Is it a reputable company?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russell Neave-Houghting
United Kingdom
Basildon
Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
fakir wrote:
Thank you for your answers. Maybe I was not precisely enough. I wanted to know something about the company, not the tables. Is it a reputable company?

They are VAT registered. They are a registered limited company.They also have had a large presence at several major gaming conventions this year.

From what I've seen so far, they honour their guarantee and give good customer service.

In short, they are reputable as far as I can tell as an existing customer

Russ
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Howitt
United Kingdom
Nottingham
England
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes they are reputable. You can see my table in my reviews if you are interested.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Axel Bungart
Germany
Bonn
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Aeggil wrote:
fakir wrote:

They are VAT registered. They are a registered limited company.They also have had a large presence at several major gaming conventions this year.

From what I've seen so far, they honour their guarantee and give good customer service.

In short, they are reputable as far as I can tell as an existing customer

Russ

Thank you Russ. You're the one I was looking for.

Axel
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Axel Bungart
Germany
Bonn
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
breacher18 wrote:
Yes they are reputable. You can see my table in my reviews if you are interested.

Thank you, Jay. I'm sure that the tables are fantastic. But as I said, I wanted to know something about the company. Now Russ told me.
Are you geeknson customer, too?

Axel
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Howitt
United Kingdom
Nottingham
England
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes I am a customer and know of 2 close friends who also have tables from them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefan Sasse
Germany
Waiblingen
Baden-W├╝rttemberg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I wrote a review of my Geeknson table:
http://thenerdstreamera.blogspot.com/2017/02/review-geeknson...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.