5 Posts

Biblios» Forums » General

Subject: Help with Scriptorium rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Luke Tobiasiewicz
msg tools
Hello,

Short version: can a time send me a high quality picture / scan of the scriptorium so I can print one out for myself Thank you!

Long version:

My lovely parents in law bought me this game for my birthday and popped it in post. Unfortunately they put the wrong house number on it so it never arrived ... But I knew nothing of it. Them I was asked how I liked my present ... Which proved difficult to answer but did highlight my father in law's age as he thought we lived at no. 48 not 46.. anyway turns out that 48 did have it but their 4 yr old couldn't resist opening it and they were very confused by it thinking it was a DVD ... Anyway. I got the game back this evening sans the rules and the scriptorium, found the rules online and am turning to you lovely people to help with the scriptorium. Don't you just love that word!

Thank you kindly!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Billy McBoatface
United States
Lexington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
KGS is the #1 web site for playing go over the internet. Visit now!
badge
Yes, I really am that awesome.
mbmbmbmbmb
Not sure what exactly the scriptorum is. Is it the card where you put the dice? All you need for this game is the deck of cards, the dice, and the rules. If you have them, then you're all set.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Patuxent River
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe the scriptorum is the board.
From the images section
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Billy McBoatface
United States
Lexington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
KGS is the #1 web site for playing go over the internet. Visit now!
badge
Yes, I really am that awesome.
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, you can print that out, but honestly we usually don't use the board. We just set the dice on the table.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke Tobiasiewicz
msg tools
Thanks a lot guys, I'll look in the images section first next time!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.