Hide
3 Posts

Sapiens» Forums » General

Subject: Reducing AP rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Popov Victor
msg tools
Hello! Let me just say that I LOVE this game but the AP problem that many reviews have pointed at IS present I've thought of a variant that could reduce the AP a bit:

just remove the Knizia scoring and just add up both your scores. Who has the most wins. This way you don't have to always think about how to get to those caves for shelter points and just enjoy the game. If an oportunity arises and you can gen into another cave than hurray, you get points and a one-time use power

this way shelter points aren't as vital and you could win just on food points and a few shelter points or vice versa if you want to get all the caves and the powers

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonas Geiregat
Belgium
flag msg tools
bubu91 wrote:
Hello! Let me just say that I LOVE this game but the AP problem

What does AP stand for ?

bubu91 wrote:

this way shelter points aren't as vital and you could win just on food points and a few shelter points or vice versa if you want to get all the caves and the powers

There are other ways next to discovering a new cave to get shelter points. You can also discover fire and get a bear token which gains you shelter points after placing it.

I really digg the game but never saw a problem with the scoring mechanics. Last game I even managed to have more shelter points then food points.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Popov Victor
msg tools
AP= analysis paralysis i've noticed this problem in 4 player games especialy

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.