Popular Tags: [View All]
P. Al Williams
United States
Northampton
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And where to buy them?

I have been a bit out of touch the last few years and will be in Rome for a few days in a few days. Looking for games I cannot buy in the US, preferably Italian but possibly otherwise, and a good location in Rome to get them. I have no car and will be staying in Trastevere.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Thompson
Australia
Melbourne
VIC
flag msg tools
I lose all the games... It's fun but!
badge
... as in addicted to going fast... not the powder stuff... "ADICT" was the licence plate on my bike...
mbmbmbmbmb
Whilst I can't add anything to a list of things to get... I can share a story

I'm an Australian and my parents are currently on holiday (vacation ) in Europe... They're currently in Italy and were just in a town called Lucca... They just happened to be there when "some big comic thing" (their words) was on... Turns out that thing was Lucca Comics & Games: Edizione 2016... I could have got a copy of Tuscany FROM Tuscany! (the game doesn't interest me at all, and would only be the pure coolness of it haha)...

Anyway... [/endstory]

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alistair Stafford
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
Go then. There are other worlds than these.
mbmbmbmbmb
I was in Rome a few years ago tagging along on a conference with my wife. Apart from just exploring Rome, one of my best experiences was this place: La Civetta sul Comò in Via Create 8 https://www.facebook.com/ludoteca.lacivetta/
Not sure if they had things for sale but it seemed like a good place to know the local gaming scene.

I think I walked there from Testaccio (just across the river from Trastevere) and it took about 45 mins past some nice parks.

Met some really friendly local gamers and was made to feel welcome.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.