Popular Tags: [View All]
Byron Morgan
United States
Freedom
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just wondering if there were any solo rules or variants out there, did a quick look around bgg and didnt see any.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wayne Walker
United States
Chuluota
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have never tried this one, but it is the only one I know about.

https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1418263/solo-variant-race-a...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darin Bolyard
United States
Oak Grove
Missouri
flag msg tools
But God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
badge
In your world, I have another name. You must learn to know me by it. That was the very reason why you were brought to Narnia, that by knowing me here for a little, you may know me better there.
mbmbmbmbmb
I just play two players/hands myself, and make the plays with each that I would have made without knowledge of the opposing hands. Probably not what you're looking for, but it's not bad.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gillum the Stoor
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
dbolyard wrote:
I just play two players/hands myself, and make the plays with each that I would have made without knowledge of the opposing hands. Probably not what you're looking for, but it's not bad.

Doing that works just fine with three hands also!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Cieslik
United States
Arlington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Banana!
mbmbmbmbmb
I only play seven-handed, three-deck solo.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gillum the Stoor
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, yes, you would.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor Taylor
United Kingdom
FARINGDON
Oxfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The solitaire race mentioned above is quite good, although it's vulnerable if you get the card that puts the floor cards back on the deck.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Level 3 Tunt
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mb
gillum wrote:
dbolyard wrote:

Doing that works just fine with three hands also!

I'm in the multi-hand camp as well (I don't own enough decks to beat Chris's total).

I tried the one solitaire variant and even started working on my own but the game is structured in such a way that moving from one hand to another detaches you enough from previous "players" that it works well for solitaire with the normal rules.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.