BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » Religion, Sex, and Politics

Subject: The Klan's Ground Game rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]

Pennsylvania
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Trump's most ardent supporters doing the voter outreach for their Orange Grand Wizard...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/kkk-donald-trump_us_5818...

Any RSPers busy with this activity? Do stand behind your beliefs and declare your allegiance.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald
United States
New Alexandria
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Koldfoot wrote:
The Klan is trying hard to get out the vote for Trump in states he already has in the bag?

Don't question it. Just go with it.

Conversely, in the states Trump has in the bag, the Klan is active.

Do we need to question that?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I see 5 klan in Pennsylvania tho only 2 near new alexandria (dixonville and pittsburg).

But you'd probably need to include the surrounding states as one might be right across the state line in west virginia or ohio.

And a couple dozen right wing hate groups scattered across the state like poisonous mushrooms.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Koldfoot wrote:
I see two each in the republican hotbeds of Scranton and Phili.

None of which matters.

The point being, since you seemed to have missed it: confirmation bias.

Actually, in this case I was only checking out the web page and which hate groups were in pennsylvania. I've no opinion on whatever the parent topic is.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald
United States
New Alexandria
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Koldfoot wrote:

How many KKK branches are there within 50 miles of New Alexandria?

Just one, only 10 or so miles away. (applying Klan filters helps to see locations.)

Now, how many are active enough to make the news?
How many are endorsing a candidate?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Gilligan
United States
Charleston
West Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As a resident of the great state of WV I'll go ahead and exhume the body of Robert Byrd. There. Done. Zombie Robert Byrd mandatory appearance taken care of which may save some time for some of our other RSP members.

As a side note, according to the SPLC map only 4 KKK groups in WV. Color me surprised!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Seguin
United States
Cleveland
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Samuraicat wrote:
As a resident of the great state of WV I'll go ahead and exhume the body of Robert Byrd. There. Done. Zombie Robert Byrd mandatory appearance taken care of which may save some time for some of our other RSP members.

As a side note, according to the SPLC map only 4 KKK groups in WV. Color me surprised!

I presume that now that you have done your duty, the venerable Mr. Bryd will be doing his by voting next Tuesday, right?

I mean, after all, dead people still vote.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow, and without really needing to, the Trump camp has denounced the KKK support.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Pennsylvania
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
TheDashi wrote:
Wow, and without really needing to, the Trump camp has denounced the KKK support.

I bet that caused a groin pull for many of the skinflints.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Pennsylvania
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If Trump shuns the Crusader's endorsement, he will halve the number of papers that have endorsed him. I'm no math genius, but that seems like a dumb move.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/11...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Gilligan
United States
Charleston
West Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
chrisnd wrote:
Samuraicat wrote:

I presume that now that you have done your duty, the venerable Mr. Bryd will be doing his by voting next Tuesday, right?

I mean, after all, dead people still vote.

Of course he will. That is what the term "souls to the polls" means, right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.D. Hall
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
The Klan ain't shit these days. Don't know why anyone cares what those losers think ... or even believe the Klansters CAN think.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.