tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Dunn
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just so I don't start a new thread: do you know: if a card puts a hero into the command zone does it lose levels?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Dunn
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just so I don't start a new thread: do you know: if a card puts a hero into the command zone does it lose levels?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Maisonneuve
Canada
Quebec
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It loses all its level. I would strongly suggest you to carefully read the rulebook. These are very basic questions about things clearly explained in the rules.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
E. Strathmeyer
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hi Jason! Welcome to Codex.

If you have more questions that aren't answered in rule book, Sirlin's ruling doc (http://www.sirlin.net/rules/), or these forums, I'd recommend posting a short summary of your question in the Thread's title, like: "Is the Base considered a Building?"

That will help people with the same question find the thread, and also help people know if are able to answer your question.

Happy gaming!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Denis
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wildhorn wrote:
It loses all its level. I would strongly suggest you to carefully read the rulebook. These are very basic questions about things clearly explained in the rules.

To be fair, the point about the base being a building is arguably hidden in an awkward spot. You should read it in your first read-through, but might have trouble explicitly trying to look it up at a later point.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Hauge
United States
Manassas
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
ThaTsRight wrote:

It loses all levels, runes, and damage, to be precise. It's basically a "reset" card.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.