Papà Paolo» Forums » General

Subject: Orange & Purple sticker hell rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joe Simko

Michigan
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Anyone else receive a sticker sheet that was not punched through to the backing? The white and brown sheet appears ok, but the purple and orange stickers cannot be pulled off. Guess I can go at it with a pair of scissors.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Kovatch
United States
Pleasanton
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What size are the circles? You might want to invest in a circle punch. Check out your nearest craft store or Amazon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Olav Fakkeldij
Netherlands
Beverwijk
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
skovatch wrote:
What size are the circles? You might want to invest in a circle punch. Check out your nearest craft store or Amazon.
They're not circles...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
fabrice vandenbogaerde
Belgium
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Joe

Sorry to hear that your sticker sheet is not cut as it should be.
I have contacted the Publisher. I hope the will find a solution for you.

Thx for playing Papa Paolo

F. Vandenbogaerde
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Quined Games
Netherlands
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmb
Hi Joe,

Please contact us with your address info and we will send you a propper purple and orange sheet.

You can contact us at preorder.masterprint@gmail.com
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Kovatch
United States
Pleasanton
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
olavf wrote:
skovatch wrote:
They're not circles...

Okay, I see now in the photos. Square cutters exist too, but a new sticker sheet is definitely the way to go.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Simko

Michigan
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Thanks for the quick response guys. I won't tell you how many minutes I spent trying to peel off those stickers, and they it wasn't possible. Talk about the monkey trying to pull the apple out of the vase. I was a more evolved version of that for sure. The other sheet worked perfectly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.