Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
stk mx
United States
Elburn
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I understand the rules about items and the limitations to what a character can equip (bring into a scenario); but what are the limitations if any for gained items during a scenario? As an example, if I enter a scenario with armor and also gain armor during the scenario. Do I just add new armor to my sheet and finish the scenario with two item cards of armor? This seems thematically odd and encumbered. Or do I have to drop an armor item to equip the other? Dropping a set of armor would also suggest that another character can pickup or loot the dropped armor; but that seems to go against the spirit of the rules regarding trading and/or sharing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Pearson
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I believe you are only limited in the number of items you can equip... Not necessarily the amount you can own. I do remember that you are not allowed to have a duplicate item, but maybe it is as simple as you do not get it or leave it where it in the chest for someone else to get?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chang chang

Connecticut
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
very interested question...
would love Isaac input here..

edit: subscribed to thread

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Isaac Childres
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
You can own any number of items (but only one copy of each). It is not limited only to what you can equip. So when you find armor in a chest and already have armor, you still get to keep the armor you got, you just won't be able to equip it until next scenario. Actually, since you can only equip items in between scenarios, even if you weren't wearing armor, you'd still have to wait to equip the armor you just got. Hope that helps!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chang chang

Connecticut
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
stk mx
United States
Elburn
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thx Isaac, your clarification to my question answers my posted question and also answers the next question I had. Thx again!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.